Old 12-06-2007   #167
stephen_robinson
don't tase me bro!

stephen_robinson is an unknown quantity at this point
haah still hyped about it, watching it again
stephen_robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #168
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
And did you guys notice the shit on the bottom of Roman's shoe( what was that?)

and we see that LARGE ships are MOVING through the water.
Old 12-06-2007   #169
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely amazing, action packed trailer.

And I didn't hear the words "move up, ladies" mentioned once
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #170
keithuk

keithuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen_robinson
haah still hyped about it, watching it again

Im downloading it now so i can watch it over and over
keithuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #171
stephen_robinson
don't tase me bro!

stephen_robinson is an unknown quantity at this point
It looks amazing!
stephen_robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #172
RockForLight

RockForLight is on a distinguished roadRockForLight is on a distinguished road
I WANT A RELEASE DATE!

but really, that trailer got me wanting to play this more than any other game Iv'e ever wanted to.

It was like a movie trailer.
Old 12-06-2007   #173
walter
An offer you can't refuse

walter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
And I didn't hear the words "move up, ladies" mentioned once
I'm pretty sure the guy in the bar with the two women near him says "Come here Niko. Move up ladies."
You can just barely make it out
Old 12-06-2007   #174
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
my god that is the best trailer yet by miles. Looks amazing in every single way.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #175
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
yup... and the graphics dosn't look blurred and crappy anymore! I LOVE IT!

and did anyone notice the HUGE coupe, where roman pops his head out of the trash can?

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #176
keithuk

keithuk is an unknown quantity at this point
It looks bluddy amazing. Cant wait for this
keithuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #177
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Nice, it's up on the US PlayStation Store as well.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #178
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
It's so action packed compared to the others. Also it's a bit longer, it's hard to decipher everything that has happened after the first couple of views.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #179
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Yeah walter is right the guy in the bar says "move up ladies"....
Old 12-06-2007   #180
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
It's so action packed compared to the others. Also it's a bit longer, it's hard to decipher everything that has happened after the first couple of views.
yeah, im in the progress of wathing it frame by frame (1sec. at a time) looking for details..

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote