Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2007   #16
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japisee
Why is everyone going crazy over the helmet? :s
Lol look at it, it owns on every look, look at how it reflects the city, I love it!
Old 12-05-2007   #17
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Are these ones new? The page has been updated and these are the only ones I don't recognize.
Page Link: http://uk.media.ps3.ign.com/media/79...0&RSSid=839703

Last edited by The_Patient; 12-05-2007 at 03:38 PM..
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007   #18
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Yeah they are new, but theres one more where he shoots out of the gat.
Old 12-05-2007   #19
Blazer

Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by comics22
ooh nice. is the blue thign an SUV or a quad cab truck? front of it looks like the newish landrover front end yet body looks liek the incredibly square new F-150
Looks like the front end of a landrover to me too. Not sure how you can get a Tahoe out of it though. Sort of looks like the front end of my 07 Impala.... jk.
Old 12-05-2007   #20
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
I think the SUV looks like a Ford Expedition or a Range Rover. Will Niko have to wear a helmet every time he rides a bike? That would be fairly inconvenient
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007   #21
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeandbooze
I think the SUV looks like a Ford Expedition or a Range Rover. Will Niko have to wear a helmet every time he rides a bike? That would be fairly inconvenient
I doubt it. I remember some people thought Vic would have to wear a wetsuit in order to ride a jetski in VCS
Old 12-05-2007   #22
walter
An offer you can't refuse

walter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enough
Nice screens. Good to know you can get haircuts.

Is it just me, or does the second pic look like SA graphics?
Old 12-05-2007   #23
Hell Inferno X2
I'm Batman

Hell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enough
That black leather jacket Niko wears looks friggin badass!
Hell Inferno X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007   #24
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by walter
Is it just me, or does the second pic look like SA graphics?
Oh believe me, this is much better than SA graphics
Old 12-05-2007   #25
blood

blood is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i seen does already they look awsome i'm so pumped for the new trailer.
blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007   #26
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
It seems like the silencer is also back, as I'm pretty sure Niko is holding one in the elevator.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007   #27
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I love the way the shadow of the helicopter is on the building. It looks awesome.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007   #28
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

Yeah me too, but take a good look at the buildings, you can see the stairwells and open windows which we probably can break and and interact with anything inside..
Old 12-05-2007   #29
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, and look at Niko in the elevator. This probably means we will be able to use them to move through floors in high rise buildings.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007   #30
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger
I love the way the shadow of the helicopter is on the building. It looks awesome.
Yeah that really looks incredible. Shadows have really come in IV since SA, CJ's shadow was a blob