Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2007   #76
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
The Vice City one, that's not Tommy, it's actually early character art of Sonny that they decided to keep.

edit: Also, the PAL version of GTA3 has early character art of Claude included on it too (The guy in the Sniper Scope View jacking a car).
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007   #77
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
The San Andreas one, that's just some random OG
Old 12-01-2007   #78
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
sorry guys....i was certain it was them....
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007   #79
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quite alright
Old 12-02-2007   #80
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
In the other area about this subject, with the message from "NotPale2Hall," the image of the license plate was just a "backwards" image, rather than a "mirror image." The difference between his posted photo and the one now on Rockstar is, that they are opposite of eachother, like if you mounted a license plate with the back facing forward, then unmounted it, and put it right. Just thought I'd add my two cents worth. Sure good of folks such as Piggus, NotPale2Hall, and others to help keep us updated, and find things like this.

Last edited by Old Timer; 12-02-2007 at 12:52 PM..
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007   #81
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Im f*cking pumped for this trailer. Thing is I work at 3:00...,but who really needs a job anyways?
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007   #82
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio
Im f*cking pumped for this trailer. Thing is I work at 3:00...,but who really needs a job anyways?
Now thats a GTA Gamers Attitute.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Old 12-03-2007   #83
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger
Now thats a GTA Gamers Attitute.

Hahahahaa it might be a gamers attitude, but when he gets fired then how the hell is he going to buy the GTA IV with no money?
Old 12-03-2007   #84
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Good Point.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Old 12-03-2007   #85
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
lol I'll be at an art museum probably when the trailer launches with some friends. Hope I can get back before the trailer launches.
Old 12-03-2007   #86
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23
Hahahahaa it might be a gamers attitude, but when he gets fired then how the hell is he going to buy the GTA IV with no money?

They still have to pay me for the last couple of weeks, direct deposit thursday night.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote