Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2007   #61
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
@ Mousey: Yeah that Lexus is spot-on compared to the one on the boxart. Rockstar had to make a few subtle changes, but jeah.
Old 11-29-2007   #62
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Man I saw the 12.06.07 n thought that was the new release date. I was like, fuckin a rockstar, announce it late enough with like a week left.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #63
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnleadedPenguin
Good spot dude.

My excited feelings about IV had diminished slightly since the delay was announced, but now - I dunno, seeing the boxart just makes the game seem... real. I am now fully back up to pre-delay levels of expectation/impatience/excitement.

Bloomin' marketing though... I mean, a trailer for a trailer? Where will it end?
A trailer for a trailer, lmao..
that is so true They did break with tradition ! ! Niko is on the cover. I think that is a 1st.

cool.
Old 11-29-2007   #64
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Sick news!

I wonder what we will see in the trailer. I bet we may learn the release date
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #65
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
i am starting to get hyped i hope there is a release date with the trailer. For me i would rather have a set release date then another good trailer
truekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #66
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Just seen this, looks good and news of a trailer is cool, not long until that trailer either.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #67
JacKtEk
Dirtier than the rest

JacKtEk is an unknown quantity at this point
EFFING SWEET!!

Finally some updates!

PSN : JacKtEk - X360 : JacKtEk v2
JacKtEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #68
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
bout friggin time they do somehting....
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007   #69
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I just realized it will be coming out Friday morning at 5.00am on the east coast of Australia. I'll throw an all-nighter, slowly counting down to the trailer.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007   #70
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Just my luck that whilst I'm away, News starts again, also, haha, they have kept with tradition, the damn helicopter is still in the top left! Finally some good news, also, I can now use my REAL Birthdate on the GTA4 website.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007   #71
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat
The art is less cartoony and I hope that doesn't mean they are taking themselves too seriously. I need humor and satire with my drama.
Me too. I believe they did say there will still be plenty of humor and satire on the radio, just go re-read wkttradio.com to remind yourself of this.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007   #72
B13
Banned
Banned

B13 can only hope to improve
i can wait for that day when GTA IV come out for PC , thats nice cover & nicely painted too
B13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007   #73
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
I really love this cover art, but right now I am waiting for the trailer.
Old 11-30-2007   #74
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
The cover's quite nice looking.
Old 12-01-2007   #75
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak
They did break one I think. Niko is on the cover. I don't think the other main guys were (Carl, Tommy, Claude etc.).
The other protagonists were on the covers of the box art, at least from vice city and san andreas...

And look... they are even up the top of the cover like Niko is....
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote