Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2007   #46
Espionage1911
Newbie Member

Espionage1911 is an unknown quantity at this point
It's crazy that this is the first 'Official' news since the delay. Funny how all the anticipation and hype just exploded again.
Espionage1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #47
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
ya true.
can't wait though
this one better be good.
but i'm not gonna get my hopes up.
i hope a final release date is announced as well.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #48
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Wow! Looks really great!
Old 11-28-2007   #49
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
wow those are kick ass
Old 11-28-2007   #50
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Hey but maybe they will surprise us with a pop-up date at the end of the trieler I really hope so because Im too hyped for the game. Ill be playing NBA 2k8 Dunkin with Shawn Marion untill GTA IV comes out..

Last edited by .LiLe.; 11-28-2007 at 10:02 PM..
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #51
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
mmm, that looks good. The box art looks nice, and i'm looking forward to the trailer. I wonder how many they'll have before the actual game comes out? san andreas had 3 i think
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #52
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
They will have 3 trailers in total, this will be the last one I hope it be super.
Old 11-29-2007   #53
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak
Eh, I retract my previous statement if the guy on the bicycle on the SA boxart is Carl.
I thought that was Sweet on the bike and the guy above him, Wearing the bandanna was Carl. Because he looks more like Carl......

Anyway i love the cover art it looks more 3D then previous covers and my anticipation has shot through the roof again. But it's still 3 months + untill we see this game in the flesh....
Old 11-29-2007   #54
Mjuboy
Victim of Desire

Mjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura about
Finally!

Looks pretty sweet and more detailed than the previous ones.

Really hope they announce a release date with the trailer.

Some Useful Links
My Website | Get Firefox!
Mjuboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #55
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
woo! two days before my bday we get a trailer. thats what i like to see. I bet its going to be absolutely amazing

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #56
Mousey

Mousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of light
Looking good, car in the pic looks like a ls430

ugliest lexus ever made =(
Mousey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #57
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
What would you call the cable car in the image directly under the title?

Is it safe to say it is Niko fighting somebody on it?
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #58
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
Love the coverart. Great news to get a new trailer so soon. This will without a doubt give fuel to the GTA 4 section of these forums.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #59
Goat
Amateur Member

Goat is on a distinguished roadGoat is on a distinguished road
The art is less cartoony and I hope that doesn't mean they are taking themselves too seriously. I need humor and satire with my drama.
Old 11-29-2007   #60
Mousey

Mousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of light
Good point, graphics could be better, but the cartoony styling is what makes GTA, GTA.
Mousey is offline   Reply With Quote