Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2010   #1
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Football/Soccer fans: I'm on Wayne Rooney's Street Striker!

Hey guys it's been a while! I haven't come on here in a while as i've been busy with football/sixth form work etc.

But just letting you know, for anyone who wants to see me on TV, you CAN! On Sunday 14th November on Sky1 at 7pm I'll be on Wayne Rooney's Street Striker. (It's a 4-part series, I'll be on first 2 episodes).

I think only people in the UK would see this? But for people in other places it'll be online on Sky player/Youtube soon Street Striker is a competition where the England striker Wayne Rooney judges people all around the UK in street football challenges. I got in the top 10 street strikers in the UK, so if you wanna watch just tune in!
Haha sorry i hope i've explained it well, people who aren't mad football fans might not get what/who i'm on about

So yeah just wanted to say hi to everyone, tell you what i've been up to etc, cos it's been so long! Hope you're all good!
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010   #2
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Ahh, i just said in mugshots i'd watch it if i could. I guess i WILL be able to Hope your having shitloads of fun on it!
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010   #3
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Way to go man, that's a great accomplishment
GTA Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010   #4
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA Mike View Post
Way to go man, that's a great accomplishment
She's not a man :p
Old 11-08-2010   #5
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Good to hear Hollss, I'll tune in. Used to be a massive Rooney fan until that whole rig-ma-role this month. =[
Lynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010   #6
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
congrats
If it comes up on the web post us up a link so we can see it.
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010   #7
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds awesome broman duder. Imma check on youtube after the first episode airs
Old 11-29-2010   #8
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
FOUND IT

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Last edited by Grimmy; 11-29-2010 at 04:14 PM..
Grimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #9
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

aAHHHH MG I SAW HOLSTER TALKING AT 5:20ISH ON THE FIRST VIDYA! Gonna watch em all after this fucking uni shit is done!
Old 11-30-2010   #10
voodoo
Highland Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
cheers for that, tried to watch it on sky+ but it didn't record properly!
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010   #11
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Haha, hope you're all enjoying it! Just letting you know Episode 2 is now on YouTube! :

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQO7LgdVO4k

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YLDQ..._order&list=UL

Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AXMg..._order&list=UL
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010   #12
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Saw the first episode on Sky HD. Nice one! Feels wierd to see someone from here on TV =o
Old 12-05-2010   #13
voodoo
Highland Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Just watched the eps, it's a shame you didn't get further but you did well to get as far as you did.

Also watching rooney in that show confirms my suspicion that he can hardly string a sentence together and is not worth 200,000 a week.
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010   #14
JC
PhD, MSc, BSc

JC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enough
Black London kids > Street football.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010   #15
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

No. Brazillians > Street Football.