Old 10-14-2007   #1
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
The Snippet EP

I made this EP a while back but never organised it to release it. But now I have, in all honestly I'm not too fond on this, the stuff I make now is loads, loads and loads better. But you know never know, you might like it.

I'm sure it comes to around 10 minutes long. Anyway yeah old stuff, just getting it out there.
Old 10-15-2007   #2
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Downloaded, I'll have to give it a listen later.

I know what you mean though, when you look back at something you did ages ago it usually doesn't seem so good.

EDIT: Listened, nice.

Last edited by Jimmy_86; 10-21-2007 at 09:01 AM..
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #3
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86
Downloaded, I'll have to give it a listen later.

I know what you mean though, when you look back at something you did ages ago it usually doesn't seem so good.

EDIT: Listened, nice.

Cheers man, the next stuff is 100 times better though.