Old 10-17-2007   #106
Jmaz98
What the Folk
Newbie Member

Jmaz98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio
ah...fack.

I have to be honest, Rockstar has really let me down. I am undergoing "Rockstar withdrawl". Symptoms are depression, anger, impatience, a feeling of neglect, and a want for new information. Any other sufferers?

lol, im kinda getting that feeling... just because I think about how long we will have to wait until the game comes out. Rockstar should just do something to settle the fans down, I mean because we were all anticipating GTA IV to come out yesterday. Even if there is no release date in the painting they should give us like a new video or something just to keep us somewhat happy.
Jmaz98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #107
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Its not exactly that nothing was done on the 16th(although it did seem like a possible date for some information), but rather, the lack of information all together. I don't even remember the last decent screen shot we got.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #108
Jmaz98
What the Folk
Newbie Member

Jmaz98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea, thats true, Since we can't play the game now because it has been delayed.... give us some new information about it, or something because we haven't seen much of anything in a while.
Jmaz98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #109
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
They are trying not to do what they done with San Andreas, they released like all of the info on the game before it was out, which kind of made the game feel great and a bit of a disapointment at the same time. Now they want to keep things all hush and not show off more than 30% of Liberty City. Again, the game has been delayed for quite a while, how would it benefit Rockstar to release info now and generate hype again only for it to die down again in a few weeks because the game still isn't here.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #110
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
Oh come on, people here really need to stop bitching. Rockstar NEVER promised anything would happen on the 16th, they didn't even mention the 16th, just because it was the original date planned doesn't mean they have to do something to make up.
So true. Once the delay was annouced in August, October 16th 2007 became a relic. It's no long a date of any significance as far as GTA goes, but people are hanging on to it.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #111
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Well it doesn't matter now.

Close thread, anyone?
Old 10-17-2007   #112
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Anyone know anything about the third trailer? or is this a dumb question.
Old 10-17-2007   #113
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Argh, it's sad that tomorrow (Friday) I would have gone down to the store and picked it up after school just as I did with San Andreas almost 3 years ago. It would have been nice to have a GTA - fueled October like the good ol' days.

I'm still not angry about the demo, though. I would much rather have a perfected, delayed game then a half - arsed 'on time' one.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #114
Shepherd1991

We should have got something..
Old 10-18-2007   #115
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
true, but we will get something sooner or later

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #116
Shepherd1991

Yea, Rockstar never really shows gameplay videos until very close to realease
Old 10-18-2007   #117
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaz98
lol, im kinda getting that feeling... just because I think about how long we will have to wait until the game comes out. Rockstar should just do something to settle the fans down, I mean because we were all anticipating GTA IV to come out yesterday. Even if there is no release date in the painting they should give us like a new video or something just to keep us somewhat happy.
Wouldn't it be nice if RockStar came out and said that all persons who had preordered, will receive the special edition, when it does come out, and they should get it a week before the stores can sell it.
OT
[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #118
Reddyfire
Newbie Member

Reddyfire is on a distinguished roadReddyfire is on a distinguished road
It's kind of sad how a lot of people came on here on October 16th expecting something and when they got nothing got really mad at Rockstar. Even more so people are complaining and keep saying oh Rockstar slapped us in the face and owes us another trailer or a demo or whatever. Honestly what do you expect when a game gets pushed back as far as April 2008? Rockstar is already doing us a favor by delaying a game to make it better instead of releasing a buggy crappy game look at DIV3R and True Crime streets of LA. Do you want a GTA game to look like that? Didn't think so. So quit complaining and don't expect anything til atleast as early as the end of this year of sometime in early 2008.
Reddyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #119
Enemyinsurgent
dɒmɪneɪ

Enemyinsurgent is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddyfire
It's kind of sad how a lot of people came on here on October 16th expecting something and when they got nothing got really mad at Rockstar. Even more so people are complaining and keep saying oh Rockstar slapped us in the face and owes us another trailer or a demo or whatever. Honestly what do you expect when a game gets pushed back as far as April 2008? Rockstar is already doing us a favor by delaying a game to make it better instead of releasing a buggy crappy game look at DIV3R and True Crime streets of LA. Do you want a GTA game to look like that? Didn't think so. So quit complaining and don't expect anything til atleast as early as the end of this year of sometime in early 2008.
I fully concur. But I'm a bit mad that I could have been playing it now. But that doesn't bother me alot.

Enemyinsurgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #120
cosmic
Newbie Member

cosmic is an unknown quantity at this point
cheer up guys only half a month to go. *waits for other members to kill me)