Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2007   #91
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Well sorry guys, I hope I didn't get your hopes up too high, just wanted you all to be aware of the possibility, but this certainly doesn't mean we'll have the first non-GTA-related October in 6 years. Stick with us and we'll keep you all informed and let you know as soon as some more information comes our way.
Old 10-16-2007   #92
Pure-gta
Banned
Banned

Pure-gta is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Well sorry guys, I hope I didn't get your hopes up too high, just wanted you all to be aware of the possibility, but this certainly doesn't mean we'll have the first non-GTA-related October in 6 years. Stick with us and we'll keep you all informed and let you know as soon as some more information comes our way.
Thanks Slim although im pretty new to the forums, I've been viewing you site for ages. Love the work you guys do.

Ps, when i try and type ''S.l.i.m'' it dose a little emoticon.. lol?

Last edited by Pure-gta; 10-16-2007 at 09:51 PM..
Pure-gta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007   #93
Rurouni
Most Wanted

Rurouni is on a distinguished roadRurouni is on a distinguished road
Oh well whats killing my time for the release date is I just bought Bioshock and Madden 08 and continue to play this game to kill some time for the waiting.

Youtube Account - ADD
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007   #94
Pure-gta
Banned
Banned

Pure-gta is an unknown quantity at this point
Im playing GTA: VCS, after that its straght on to GTA: SA
Pure-gta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #95
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
At least that billboard progress revived the fanbase during the last whole week. :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #96
norby89

norby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished road
march fourth?
norby89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #97
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it might be done today with the billboard anyone know??

Last edited by smoking12; 10-17-2007 at 08:53 AM..
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #98
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoking12
I think it might be done today with the billboard anyone know??
I don't know man.

You can see the amount of work they can do in 1 day and even looking at the few last pictures, they progressed quite a bit. I felt they could have completed it yesterday, but they stalled it for some reason. In essence, I think Rockstar is holding them back, becuase nothing ordinary is going in the unfinished bit. I'm hoping for that release date. Or else they probably just would have added the remaining peices of the girl and the back ground.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #99
Jmaz98
What the Folk
Newbie Member

Jmaz98 is an unknown quantity at this point
your probaly right, but then again the workers could have just been done for the day. Rockstar could even be messin with us, but id doubt that. I just hope there is something like a release date there or something big...
Jmaz98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #100
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaz98
your probaly right, but then again the workers could have just been done for the day. Rockstar could even be messin with us, but id doubt that. I just hope there is something like a release date there or something big...

hahaha " Canceled "

Although I don't think I'de be laughing
Old 10-17-2007   #101
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
they still haven't gotten it rated yet. I dont know if we'll see a release date "yet."
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #102
Rob1989
Newbie Member

Rob1989 is an unknown quantity at this point
i just checked out the nicknormal site and its almost done, however i dont see any release date yet and theres only a bit left to paint
Rob1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #103
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure-gta
Thanks Slim although im pretty new to the forums, I've been viewing you site for ages. Love the work you guys do.

Ps, when i try and type ''S.l.i.m'' it dose a little emoticon.. lol?
Yes that's a little forum error we need to work out
Old 10-17-2007   #104
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

ah...fack.

I have to be honest, Rockstar has really let me down. I am undergoing "Rockstar withdrawl". Symptoms are depression, anger, impatience, a feeling of neglect, and a want for new information. Any other sufferers?
Old 10-17-2007   #105
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh come on, people here really need to stop bitching. Rockstar NEVER promised anything would happen on the 16th, they didn't even mention the 16th, just because it was the original date planned doesn't mean they have to do something to make up. They delayed the game to get rid of the problems and make it better. Is that such a bad thing? They want you to have a better gaming experience, does that make them such bastards? I know it's annoying not having any new news in like ages, but remember, Rockstar are also a company, why would they release the final trailer and info like 5 months before the game comes out? Business wise it doesn't work out.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote