Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2007   #31
jamaican_pickle
Banned
Banned

jamaican_pickle is an unknown quantity at this point
i hate it... livin in australia the release date is always a least a week behind the usa... and in that time ill just be patrolling the forums hearing wot a great time the americans are having playing the game...
...not looking forward to this with iv... its gunna bug the shit out of me...
JP
jamaican_pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007   #32
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I won't be coming on this website once it's released in America, and until I've beaten the main storyline. I'm definitely going to do my best to avoid any spoilers.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007   #33
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
And we, staffs, will have to deal with the posts that lack the deserving spoiler tags.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 10-16-2007 at 08:01 AM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007   #34
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea just dont spoil the ending.
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007   #35
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
11:33 am EST and I haven't seen or heard anything new. I don't know what to say....I think I am just going to have to wait little long?
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007   #36
Jmaz98
What the Folk
Newbie Member

Jmaz98 is an unknown quantity at this point
It does suck beacause, yea, we could have been playing it today. I hope Rockstar delayed it for good reasons, I mean id rather play a completed version of GTA IV rather then a messed up version. So anyway it probaly is all for the better, just have to wait....
And still waiting for an update on anything today... hopefully something will come soon
Jmaz98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007   #37
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
yeah there better be some kind of update to make up for things

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007   #38
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
iKlipse, you got it, I'd much rather be playing a more refined GTA IV than something that kept messing up or did strange things that even Rockstar didn't know about
So - will gladly wait, and I have to wait much longer than some because, I only have a PC, and according to the answer I got from Rockstar about when it will be out for the PC, that guy didn't have any idea. So, I will be crying a little longer than some of you in my beer
OT
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007   #39
lufc1919

lufc1919 can only hope to improve
Half 7 in England now and still nothing if we get nothing it will be nothing short of a disgrace from r* fans have complained very little about the delay and got on with it with little thanks.
lufc1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007   #40
Lisitza
mmm ground beef

Lisitza is on a distinguished roadLisitza is on a distinguished roadLisitza is on a distinguished road
im just angry there hasnt been another trailer.... we deserve atleast another view of the world that will be our lives for a few months in the new year.
Old 10-16-2007   #41
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Like the previous trailers - if R* had any plan for another trailer release, there would be an announcement made at least one week prior to the (trailer) release date. I'll be happy if R* breaks their silence today.

Last edited by Asif; 10-16-2007 at 12:55 PM..
Old 10-16-2007   #42
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Plenty of time left in the day, Rockstar goes by their own (EST) time for everything.
Old 10-16-2007   #43
Asif
Moderator =)

I've never seen them going beyond 6 PM EST. So there's still 3 more hours left.

Old 10-16-2007   #44
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
I've never seen them going beyond 6 PM EST. So there's still 3 more hours left.

Yes, but also consider that the new mural ad could have a release date. There's one new picture of it with not too much left, but still room for a release date to pop up. Rockstar doesn't have to make their official press release announcements, you know
Old 10-16-2007   #45
lufc1919

lufc1919 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Yes, but also consider that the new mural ad could have a release date. There's one new picture of it with not too much left, but still room for a release date to pop up. Rockstar doesn't have to make their official press release announcements, you know
Hope your right mate but I can't see it why would they do it? How many people from around the world will see 1 billboard in newyork?

Ahwell something to cling on to I suppose
lufc1919 is offline   Reply With Quote