Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2007   #1
Ivakia
Newbie Member

Ivakia is infamous around these partsIvakia is infamous around these parts
So, is the Release Date March 4th?

Yeah, if you look at the post made on October 14th, there are some letters there that are in bold. It ends up spelling "March Fourth". I'm wondering if this is either a rumored release date, or where the information was obtained or whatever.
You're a glass of Holy Water
Ivakia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #2
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Nobody on here knows exactly what the release date is, yet. It's sure to be aroud March or April, but it's not set as of now.

Last edited by ~Schwab; 10-20-2007 at 02:46 PM..
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #3
Charger
<.>

Charger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished road
Yeah no one knows right now, there are rumors of the released being on March 4 or April 1st. Right now we just have to wait until we get an announcement from R*.
Charger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #4
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
If it pulls a Starcraft Ghost, I'll base my life off the teachings of Jack Thompson ;<
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #5
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I was always wondering what those bold letters were but I never put them together. "March Fourth". Does slim know something we don't? :O
Old 10-20-2007   #6
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Around the time of the delay Slim said that they (the gtagaming staff) had heard from a reliable source that March 4th was the new date however it was never proven to the rest of us, so offically we're still waiting for a new date.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #7
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
i wonder if they got some sort of letter from R* saying "Don't Release the release date" and so they are just releasing small details.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #8
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
I was thinking about that too...

March 4th sounds good.
Old 10-20-2007   #9
jamaican_pickle
Banned
Banned

jamaican_pickle is an unknown quantity at this point
march 4th... i hope so... i remember when i got onto the gtagaming site to check up on new info and found out it had been pushed back to next year... i felt so betrayed by R*...oh well...
JP
jamaican_pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #10
Ghost420
Newbie Member

Ghost420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivakia
Yeah, if you look at the post made on October 14th, there are some letters there that are in bold. It ends up spelling "March Fourth". I'm wondering if this is either a rumored release date, or where the information was obtained or whatever.
It is officially March 3rd of 2008.
Ghost420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #11
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
officially says who
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #12
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
I have no idea, but i hope it is NOT April 1st

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #13
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
Wow that's really weird, i had to go and check for myself...that's weird and cool :-P good eye !
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #14
Ivakia
Newbie Member

Ivakia is infamous around these partsIvakia is infamous around these parts
Yeah, I see what you guys are saying. I thought that the letters in bold with the date were referring to the date listed on the unfinished billboard. But either way, I pray that it releases either March 4th or April 1st. What would suck is if Rockstar said that it is coming out on April 1st, then on that day they said "APRIL FOOLS!!
You're a glass of Holy Water
Ivakia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #15
Charger
<.>

Charger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished road
It will be good for Slim to tell us what this is all about, instead of just starting rumors..
Charger is offline   Reply With Quote