Old 11-04-2007   #1
Shepherd1991

Hiding weapons

Would it be cool or did it already mention the conceilment of weapons. I am not talking about like in trunks of cars. I mean like Niko's Coat. Obviously things such as M4's and stuff wont work. But small handguns? Maybe an Uzi? You guys think this would be a cool feature to have? That way you could have a gun on you and still avoid the cops attention
Old 11-04-2007   #2
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
that would really cool. i would love to have like a holster for you hand guns like a 44, glock, 9mm, or a deagle if possible for all those. It would be cool if there were different types of holsters, like a shoulder. lower back, or like leg holster, that would be cool.

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #3
BC Rich

BC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud of
You carry your weapons in a duffle bag
Old 11-04-2007   #4
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Holsters would be pretty damn cool. You could buy them at Ammunation and that would make you less suspicious to the cops.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #5
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
didnt they say ammunation was out?

i'd like to see Niko actually draw his gun out rather than run around with it already in hand. it would make for a more atmospheric shootout situation and you would have to be faster on the draw than the other guy.
Old 11-04-2007   #6
HaK
Banned
Banned

HaK is infamous around these partsHaK is infamous around these partsHaK is infamous around these partsHaK is infamous around these partsHaK is infamous around these partsHaK is infamous around these partsHaK is infamous around these partsHaK is infamous around these partsHaK is infamous around these partsHaK is infamous around these partsHaK is infamous around these parts
Yeah ammunation is OUT! im sure you should be able to conceal "Small" guns in your clothing...
HaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007   #7
redddread
Redd

redddread can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC Rich
You carry your weapons in a duffle bag
is this confirmed?

I'm so freakin' sick, I completed Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories in 2 freakin' days! I'm hungry for more GTA!!!!!!
redddread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007   #8
Shepherd1991

I think it was a confirmed feature
Old 11-06-2007   #9
Deej
Special Someone

Deej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished road
Yes duffel bag is confirmed.

I totally forgot about Ammunation not being included. Was there any other talk about if there is going to be a gun shop that is going to be replaced by another weapons outlet or are you just going to have to deal on the street?

Actually.. That's a top idea. Imagine hanging round the streets looking for someone in a coat wanting to sell some weapons to you and you can haggle the price.. Thats a pretty cool idea.
Deej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007   #10
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
They were confirmed, but they weren't specified as to how they are being used. For all we know, they're just used for the bank robbery. Since thats really the only times you see it.
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007   #11
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Well, there was that video on the youtube where that kid hid abunch of guns in his baggy pants. Now that is the system that Rockstar should use.