Old 10-12-2007   #1
almostrodney

almostrodney is an unknown quantity at this point
something smells fishy :s

i apologise if there has already been a thread on this, but if there hasnt then i feel it needs attention.
iv been reading alot of sites and mag previews after the delay was called and you would think all these people would be better informed better i mean theres been so much mistakes with the realease date. i think(well hope) theres something going on, i know that rockstar have said there release date is going to be in 08 but somethings not right , R* are more organised than this, especialy on a game of this magnitude, i know people are just gonna tell me that i should get over it, but i think this possiblity shouldent be over looked.R* have been sneaky in the past maybe they are now, does anyone agree with me on this?
comments/opinions?

p.s please no burning for saying this its just a thought.
Old 10-12-2007   #2
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
What're you trying to say? Rockstar aren't being exact with the date because (I'd imagine) they don't know when the issues will be 100% fixed
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007   #3
almostrodney

almostrodney is an unknown quantity at this point
no i mean the the mags should be informed better by rock star, it doesnt add up if what R* say is true then they know its coming out spring 08, but yet the mags and web pages still keep coming up with oct over and over, what im saying is that after the first mistake R* would make an effort to make sure the mags know, comething not right.
Old 10-12-2007   #4
jamaican_pickle
Banned
Banned

jamaican_pickle is an unknown quantity at this point
who knows wots goin on wit rockstar.....but we will soon know once the game is released...
jamaican_pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007   #5
Deej
Special Someone

Deej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished road
Yeah.. I think R* would hype the release.. We are not going to rock up to the shop on whatever the old release date was and it'll be there.

If they did it like that.. They would be losing thousands of sales.
Deej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007   #6
jamaican_pickle
Banned
Banned

jamaican_pickle is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Exactly.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej
Yeah.. I think R* would hype the release.. We are not going to rock up to the shop on whatever the old release date was and it'll be there.

If they did it like that.. They would be losing thousands of sales.
Exactly.....Rockstar are goin to squeeze all the money they out of this game.... its been in the makin for ages....there not just gunna chuck it onto shelves and hope people buy it..... no... everyone who lives on this planet is goin to know about the game after this is all finished.....
JP
jamaican_pickle is offline   Reply With Quote