Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2007   #16
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
There's one new picture I added to the news post a few hours ago. It's under "More Progression Images". They've completed the whole GTA IV logo and are about half way done the artwork on the left half.
Old 10-10-2007   #17
Espionage1911
Newbie Member

Espionage1911 is an unknown quantity at this point
It's probably going to have the release date.
Old 10-10-2007   #18
Reddyfire
Newbie Member

Reddyfire is on a distinguished roadReddyfire is on a distinguished road
They really are hyping this game up too much especially since it has been delayed til next year. Maybe this repaint will have a release date. Doubt it though will probably just be another attempt to get GTA fans to jump to more conclusions while Rockstar keeps the release date and any new info a secret.
Old 10-10-2007   #19
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddyfire
They really are hyping this game up too much especially since it has been delayed til next year. Maybe this repaint will have a release date. Doubt it though will probably just be another attempt to get GTA fans to jump to more conclusions while Rockstar keeps the release date and any new info a secret.
This is pretty much the first movement we've seen since the delay caused it to halt. Can you call doing nothing hyping the game up too much...

EDIT: I see they've almost finished the left side.

Last edited by Jimmy_86; 10-10-2007 at 09:10 PM..
Old 10-10-2007   #20
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Latest Image:

Nearly finished the left half, Friday or Saturday I'm estimating completion. What I think would really be cool though: Thus far, we can't see any release date mapped out onto the wall (notice how the URL to the official site was), so what if it was added on the 16th, next Tuesday? Certainly would make for a good surprise Or even bigger surprise "Out Now" hehe..
Old 10-11-2007   #21
Reddyfire
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86
This is pretty much the first movement we've seen since the delay caused it to halt. Can you call doing nothing hyping the game up too much...

EDIT: I see they've almost finished the left side.
Yes you are right this is well the first movement of information or hints since the Delay. Anyone know if Rockstar is actually paying these guys to paint and advertise on the wall or if its some other other advertisement company doing it. Would be nice if theres a release date on there but don't think so but it should be done soon.
Old 10-11-2007   #22
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Or even bigger surprise "Out Now" hehe..
Haha, that would OWN.
That's cool though. I'm surprised someone hasn't set up a webcam nearby and has a live feed running lol.
Old 10-11-2007   #23
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
^ Well, since we are obsessed with what is pretty much a billboard we are not that far away.
Old 10-12-2007   #24
Reddyfire
Newbie Member

Those of you that are in New York know if the wall has been completed yet?
Old 10-14-2007   #25
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I have a feeling that, this work will turn to its full phase on the October 16th.

Edit: Latest one.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Old 10-14-2007   #26
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Cool, the face is almost done.

"Don't Honk - $350 penalty" that made me laugh.
Old 10-14-2007   #27
Espionage1911
Newbie Member

Espionage1911 is an unknown quantity at this point
it's hard to tell, but if you look in the bottom left on the wall ad, you can see a rating. I'm not sure if it's 'RP' or 'M' because if it so happens to be a Mature rating from ESRB than that would conclude that the game is complete and ready to sell. If it's 'RP' which it most likely is (Still can't tell very well.) than we've got some waiting to do.

Edit: I just saw the picture in a larger size, it's rated as "RP".

Last edited by Espionage1911; 10-14-2007 at 07:34 AM..
Old 10-16-2007   #28
lufc1919

lufc1919 can only hope to improve
A new pic is up looks like it will be done by today http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicknormal/1589095276/
Old 10-17-2007   #29
Jimmy_86
Think!

nicknormals most recent photo shows that it's almost done. There seem to be some lines mapped out just left of the R* logo some of which I think are part of the girl, but I can't tell if all of them are or if it might be some writing.
Old 10-17-2007   #30
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Yeah I was waiting for a picture of the finished ad before I posted anything on the site.