Old 02-18-2008   #1
Y2Ken
Bringer Of Rock
Newbie Member

Y2Ken is an unknown quantity at this point
PSM3 Hands-on description (New Preview Scans)

Haven't got the latest PSM3 mag yet, but if you check out their latest podcast (It's at the bottom of this blog) they talk in their "5 best things in the mag this issue" section about their recent hands-on where they were allowed to actually play the game for a while with the developers, given freedom to run about, and they got into a fight with a load of bikers. It sounds really impressive, I might have to check the full feature out but even this (although not much new information, just new experiences) was enough to get me re-excited.

EDIT: In fact I believe these may be the scans, so don't despair if you live in the US. Oh yes, and this is a PS3 preview. That's running on the PS3 hardware, which is good to finally see.

Last edited by Y2Ken; 02-18-2008 at 11:23 AM..
Old 02-18-2008   #2
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
i believe this has already been posted
Old 02-18-2008   #3
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
yeah, this has already been posted. Not too long ago though

Old 02-18-2008   #4
Y2Ken
Bringer Of Rock
Newbie Member

Y2Ken is an unknown quantity at this point
Ah well, sorry about that. I had a look but I couldn't see it.
Old 02-18-2008   #5
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Link to the thread already made.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Closed Thread