Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2007   #1
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Will Rockstar ever get Back on Track?

If it wasn't for the delay, one week from now I'd be playing GTA IV. It's messed up the PR so badly. Do you think Rockstar will ever get back into their normal pre - GTA mode and give huge previews and hype - ups?
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I'm predicting (as most are) that since we were supposed to be playing GTA IV in a week, we'll get something GTA IV in a week. So October 16th, one week from now, stick around the internet
Old 10-08-2007   #3
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
It'd be quite nice to get another trailer at the end of the month, seeing that was when we were supposed to be playing it.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #4
Blazer

Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
I've really been expecting something to come on October 16th, be it an update on status or screenshots or something, who knows.
Blazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #5
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
i'm not getting my hopes up, but i would love something.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #6
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
There's indeed some movements. The famous GTA IV billboard at NY is now being changed with another artwork.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #7
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
i'd like to see a little more info in and if there is an update of news.
gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #8
Shepherd1991

They have alot of other issues too. Regarding the Manhunt 2 bann in Uk again. They got alot on their minds I just hope we get new info it has be way to quiet..
Old 10-08-2007   #9
scorged

its a little scary how they just stopped releasing all kinds of info for so long, it's creepy like those games that get canceled and no one says anything ever again about it...
Old 10-09-2007   #10
jamaican_pickle
Banned
Banned

jamaican_pickle is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
I'm predicting (as most are) that since we were supposed to be playing GTA IV in a week, we'll get something GTA IV in a week. So October 16th, one week from now, stick around the internet
i agree. if we arnt goin to get gtaiv at least give us sumthin
jamaican_pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #11
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
There's indeed some movements. The famous GTA IV billboard at NY is now being changed with another artwork.
That's a cool find! It looks like it's becoming the lollipop girl artwork.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #12
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
I'd rather have a delay than to play a non finished product.

I'd really hate to see GTAIV become one of those rushed games, don't you?
Old 10-09-2007   #13
phreak
wsup den

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Yes lets get another trailer, more screens, more magazine previews etc etc. But sometimes you just get sick of hearing about it. We were supposed to be playing this game very soon, now it's several more months away. I just don't think about GTA IV much anymore. Because when I do, I think about how we got backstabbed and how crappy R* has been lately. Never has a GTA game been delayed by this much before. All of them are supposed to be released in October, that's just their tradition. Honestly, they were so much better off just not announcing the game until it was truly ready to be on track. There really wasn't even that much hype for this game anyway. I saw more excitement for VCS than I have for this game so far looooooooololol. Meh, all I know is, if they held off announcing the game until next year, things would have so much better for everyone. They would have come up with an Oct. 2008 release date which I suspect is more than suitable enough for them.
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #14
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just hope they make a announcement that it will be out sooner then we think but ill try not to get my hopes up.
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #15
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I expect Rockstar's PR team to get back on track sometime in December. Expect a solid Chrissy holidays LM

Maybe we'll get a couple of screenshots on the 16th, I'm not expecting anything though.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote