Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2007   #16
Shepherd1991

It will be an awsome game. I have faith in R* they have never let us down
Old 09-28-2007   #17
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FG
Do you think GTAIV will be a revolution..like the way III changed the gaming world ?

@ x-Resurrected , I agree with that ^ I want to know what happened with D. Love ..the disappearance for one,etc;etc;

well i dont think it will, GTA 3 was one of the first (if i remember right0 to have a 3d, car driving/shooting/freeroam type of game. gta 4 its gonna be the same thing just better graphics and different storyline.

im not saying its gonna suck or anyhting, its GTA its gonna rock when it ever gets released...
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007   #18
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
You and other have lost faith because the game was delayed.

There are no new screens, no new information and teasers so the hype has gone dry. People are lucky to even remember GTAIV.

If they still had new screens and etc coming out for the game, it would be alot more popular than it is right now.
Old 09-29-2007   #19
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
I've lost interest, but I don't think it's going to suck. The game will be better because of the delay, so there's not much to worry about. At least that's how I think about it.

But I'm sure my interest will be back when there are new screens and previews and stuff coming again.
Old 09-29-2007   #20
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe you're just looking into this way too much because you have nothing better to do.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007   #21
Shepherd1991

its all a matter of patiece. My grandma pre ordered it on easter. And that time even flied by till now. March will be here before you know it
Old 10-04-2007   #22
jamaican_pickle
Banned
Banned

jamaican_pickle is an unknown quantity at this point
wot is weird 4 me is wen i first got gtasa, i first thought 2 myself im never goin to get bored of this game...i mean its waz an entire state nd that waz goin to take ages to explore...now i play it nd it just depressing hearing how great gtaiv gunna b nd it just makes gtasa look like crap. But wots even weirder is thinkin that after bout 3yrs im gunna b bored wit gtaiv.....now dont get me wrong i loved gtasa but it haz bin all this hype round gta iv dat haz made me bored wit gtasa...but i can c dis as being gtasa all over again 4 me, but amagine wot of game will b created after iv, wil it hav sequels like gta3 or will it go straight 2 gtav. my guess is sequels. AND ONE LAST THING does anyone no wen this rampage of great gta games will end? no one probably nos, not even rockstar but one things 4 sure it will b a sad day wen it does.....

Last edited by jamaican_pickle; 10-04-2007 at 05:38 AM..
jamaican_pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007   #23
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Talking From one GTASA "newbie":):)

Yes, it's true, GTASA is the only GTA game that I have played, mostly because I couldn't get the other GTA games away from the kid I've seen my share of FANTASTIC graphics in games, and I'm always interested in something new. I liked GTASA so much, I bought one as a present for an old buddy, which he has not played yet, he is enthralled with Commandos and Shadow Warriors, which I tried and didn't care for. Hey, they have enough money invested in GTA IV that it will be out some day, and I'll walk down to the store and plunk down some monetary representations, which are worthless, and come back to our shack, put the CD in this infernal machine, and check out from real life for a while. Yup, I'm lookin' forward to GTA IV.
OT

Last edited by Old Timer; 10-04-2007 at 11:46 AM..
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007   #24
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
jamaican_pickle, am I right is thinking that you meant you're not hyped about GTAIV because it looks better than San Andreas? And that San Andreas is now boring? Dude, times moves on, obviously you will eventually get bored of the game, that's what a new one is for!

As for what next, this is the start of the GTA4 era, the GTA3 era has ended, so most likely we will see sequels in other places using the same engine just improved upon.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007   #25
Shepherd1991

I agree with Ash. Vice City... All of that was in the gta 3 era. GTA IV is a whole new series.
Old 10-04-2007   #26
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
GTA IV will definitely set the tone for the next/current gen games. And as i expected, Halo 3 sure as hell didn't do it ;<
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007   #27
Enemyinsurgent
dɒmɪneɪ

Enemyinsurgent is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I really lost interest, being caught up with Halo 3.

Enemyinsurgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007   #28
Smokeydogg7

Smokeydogg7 is an unknown quantity at this point
gta4 will rock your ass off
Old 10-06-2007   #29
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I haven't lost interest in GTA IV. I have lost the feeling to actually type it into my search bar. This is my first forum ever so I may be wrong but the GTA IV section on the forum was a little bit empty and dead. GTA IV will get back on top once more info gets released. Remember we still have one more trailer to see and there probaly will be loads more screenshots to see and digest. I remember back when I was waiting for san andreas to be released. I would buy a different playstation magazine every week and san andreas would still be in there. It's not like that with GTA IV. I still buy one playstation mag every week and I dont hear much about it in the mags anymore. It's because there is nohing left to talk about, no new trailer, screenshots, or any information what so ever. I will always be a GTA fan until the day I die. GTA is such a good title and its one of the biggest titles of 2008. People won't be really talking about it until the next trailer is released but until then we should just wait and enjoy the games that are still to be released in 2007
Old 10-06-2007   #30
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Hey The Shy Child, I think you hit it right on the head. Back in my time Transport Tycoon was a biggie, and believe it or not, a LOT of folks still play it, Return To Krondor, Indy 500, and many more. GTA has started a niche in the game world of its own, and so far, I think it fills it pretty well.
OT
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote