Old 09-24-2007   #1
Pale2hall

Pale2hall is on a distinguished roadPale2hall is on a distinguished roadPale2hall is on a distinguished road
The Doors in GTA IV

I really hope that the doors have actual weight, and mass to them in GTAIV.

I always hated that you couldn't run into an open car door and rip it off. And you could walk right thew open car doors.

Do you think they took this into consideration?
Pale2hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #2
ShadoW19915

ShadoW19915 is an unknown quantity at this point
idk mabe it would be cool oh snap a door wham oh i got busted by running in to a door that sucks lol
Old 09-24-2007   #3
Pale2hall

Pale2hall is on a distinguished roadPale2hall is on a distinguished roadPale2hall is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoW19915
idk mabe it would be cool oh snap a door wham oh i got busted by running in to a door that sucks lol
You know exactly what i'm saying.
Pale2hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #4
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough

I hope The Doors are in the game also.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #5
Geddes
Amateur Member

Geddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished road
Ha Bfett21, that was exactly what I was thinking.
Old 09-25-2007   #6
Extremer
Addicted Member

Extremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to all
They will have weight, since R* are using a much more advanced game engine and a very good physics engine, so don't worry.
Old 09-25-2007   #7
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Heh, I thought you meant The Doors too. But with the new next gen engine, I'm guessing you'll be able to rip off car doors. Only time will tell
Old 09-25-2007   #8
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah non-solid doors weren't a good thing in previous GTA's. I remember my first time playing San Andreas and I got into a chase and I tried taking out a cop on a motorbike with the passenger side door.. I was dissapointed

I hope that solid doors and cops on bikes are in GTA IV.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #9
Deej
Special Someone

Deej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished road
Yes. I agree with yous.

It would be cool trying to get out of a bunch of cars that are all pilled in and you have to manage yourself around the doors.
Deej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #10
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
If you can't go through doors you better be able to close them outside of the car so you can get by.... It would be really annoying if you drive into an alleyway but then you can't go down becuase the door is in the way.
It would be sweet if you could just scrape the passenger door against a wall or something to close it instead of swerving all over the place trying to swing it closed. Although doing that is kinda fun sometimes.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #11
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy_999
If you can't go through doors you better be able to close them outside of the car so you can get by.... It would be really annoying if you drive into an alleyway but then you can't go down becuase the door is in the way.
It would be sweet if you could just scrape the passenger door against a wall or something to close it instead of swerving all over the place trying to swing it closed. Although doing that is kinda fun sometimes.

LOl yea well untill you rolled the car tryign to get the dang door closed....

i hope if you leave the door open and DO go down an alley way that it wil either smash the door shut or if you back into somehtign with it open kidna rip the door forwards.
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007   #12
sbart
Newbie Member

sbart is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by comics22
LOl yea well untill you rolled the car tryign to get the dang door closed....

i hope if you leave the door open and DO go down an alley way that it wil either smash the door shut or if you back into somehtign with it open kidna rip the door forwards.
that would be so cool. driving down the road with door that bent toward the front.
suicide doors would be cool too.
Old 10-08-2007   #13
jamaican_pickle
Banned
Banned

jamaican_pickle is an unknown quantity at this point
i dunno it mite becume annoying, still it would be kool to drive past and snap them off with your car. would be good cover from bullets 2 in gun fights seeing as they r gunna becume harder...
jamaican_pickle is offline   Reply With Quote