Old 09-29-2007   #31
Shepherd1991

I am just moving on with life. Getting through school, all of that. I still have hype for this game. There just has been such a lack of info ever since the delay.
Old 10-01-2007   #32
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
lol no kidding id be happy with a new screenshot every now and then but its been absolutely nothing... magazines all over the world used to be publishing stuff every 3 days it seemed now its none...
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007   #33
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Talking Older players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey
Personally, for the older gta players i think its getting a little less interesting, for the players newer to the gta series everything is new to them. Yeah im gonna play gta4 when it comes out, but im not too fussed baout it, and lack of updates dont help either.
You probably are right on that one, cept for a few of us O V E R 30, our attention span is much longer, we have to have our nurse feed us, and give us our meds now and then during CJ working out in the Gym I have been playing GTASA for just over a year, and STILL am finding some new things in it, however, some areas of it are getting a little tiresome, but plenty of fun to be had while waiting for IV.
OT
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007   #34
jayuk2

jayuk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
its true about older players.

no computer games ever amazed me like gta vice city when it came out. it was amazing.
jayuk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #35
jamaican_pickle
Banned
Banned

jamaican_pickle is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer
I have been playing GTASA for just over a year, and STILL am finding some new things in it, however, some areas of it are getting a little tiresome, but plenty of fun to be had while waiting for IV.
OT
that waz like me and vice city wen i waz waiting for gtasa to cum out on pc nd i still hadnt finish vice city.....
bak on topic though, i like the way rockstar is releasing info... guys dont complain, this is all gunna lead to a big burst of stuff..hopefully another trailer... by havin a drought of info rockstar gettin us all on edge about anything new, they are doin there gtaiv publications in fast bursts not a slow flow of information.
JP
jamaican_pickle is offline   Reply With Quote