Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2007   #16
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
I'm just not big on the pre-game hype much at all. I mean, before the game's released, it's mostly 'tards with ridiculous rumors and other such shiz posting, so I don't bother to check in here but like once a month.

I do however have it preordered, and I haven't really lost my interest.

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #17
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
well i dont have either game system so i was excited in learnign about new info about it and learnign about what games can do now on these systems(like how big/detailed the cities could be etc) but now that its delayed an no new info its gotten boring as hell. (3 months ago there would eb new info every week now its fallen off the face of the earth)
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #18
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Nah , its all good.. just dull waiting around till spring . I'm gonna get the new Rachet & Clank , to tide me over.
Old 09-17-2007   #19
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Talking Waiting and occupying one's time:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG
Nah , its all good.. just dull waiting around till spring . I'm gonna get the new Rachet & Clank , to tide me over.
Speaking as an "Old Timer," I'm using the wait for IV to get back in shape so that I can spend hours at the infernal machine trying to do the missions or whatever they will call them in the new game. You know, when you pass some certain years, the blood in the legs start to slow down on the return trip, if you're sitting down I've been doin' some light jogging, and some steady walking. I've always believed, that if you are lucky enough to be able to walk, then do it because it's good for the soul, walking down the alleyways, looking at what's been done to the neighbors' houses, checking out the ladies on the boulevard, yup, when IV gets here, look out, cause I'm gonna be ready
OT
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #20
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Me too, but without a regular flow of useful information, it's only natural the public get led astray. And with the likes of Halo 3 and CoD:4 on the horizon, it was bound to happen.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007   #21
Mjuboy
Victim of Desire

Mjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura about
I've lost interest almost completely.

And the fact that I dont have a PS3/Xbox 360 makes it even worse because I'll only be playing the game once it comes out on PC.

Some Useful Links
My Website | Get Firefox!
Mjuboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007   #22
Reddyfire
Newbie Member

Reddyfire is on a distinguished roadReddyfire is on a distinguished road
I haven't lost interest I'm more of wishing this year would be over with already so 2008 can come and GTA IV will finally come out. I've also been hoping for some kind of announcement or trailer or anything from Rockstar concerning the delay I thought there might have been something put out earlier this month or the end of August but no still nothing.
Reddyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007   #23
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
I don't have a lost of interest and I'm pretty positive that by the time the game is about to be released, hype will have risen again. Hell, because of this delay, I'm betting R* will give us 4 trailers instead of 3. I bet by the time the next trailer rolls around, you guys will be as ecstatic as ever. It's best not to think about it. It'll come.

Think of this way. Because of this delay, GTAIV will not only be BETTER than it would have been if it were released this October, getting the game will be that much sweeter because of that fact.
Old 09-18-2007   #24
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Right now i'm kinda done with GTA, older title's don't interest me at all now

GTAIV is delayed, so lack of information is making my sparks for this game fade
Old 09-24-2007   #25
NamAim1991

NamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really nice
My intrest will be rekindled once the game is nearing its realease, hahaha. Until then, uh... in the words of Public Enemy, "Don't believe the hype". Haha
NamAim1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #26
Rurouni
Most Wanted

Rurouni is on a distinguished roadRurouni is on a distinguished road
I really stop careing! I came to check these fourms around september then I barely found out it was delayed so I was like what the hell Just forget about it till around next year!

Youtube Account - ADD
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #27
xXSoldierXx
Shoot 'em up!

xXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enough
Yeah man...

To be honest I don't really care about GTA4 anymore. I haven't been on here in for like ever.
And I'm moving onto different games. But I'll still play GTA4 when it comes out. But It doesn't even look that cool anyway. =/
Old 09-26-2007   #28
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Yeah... the hype will build up again when it gets nearer to the release date. Beucase it's kinda.... hard to maintain the level of hype there was for half a year (now it's been delayed).
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #29
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I've lost interest in GTA IV. Lack of info, screens and videos have just made the hype go down. Right now I got no hype for it.

I'll need a new trailer exposing new stuff and a few screens to build up hype but It won't be as much as It was earlier. Hearing the delay was a let down but good in ways because when it eventually comes out it'll be more improved than it would've been if it did in October.

But atm I've pretty much dropped all my interest in GTA for other things.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #30
Mousey

Mousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of light
Personally, for the older gta players i think its getting a little less interesting, for the players newer to the gta series everything is new to them. Yeah im gonna play gta4 when it comes out, but im not too fussed baout it, and lack of updates dont help either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception
Back then it was "don't steal, don't yell, do good in school, respect other people", not "don't hump the floor son".
Mousey is offline   Reply With Quote