Old 09-09-2007   #1
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Lost intrest?

Yes, I know, the game is better to be done right and then rushed, and I will aprriciate it more when the game finaly arrives, BUT plain and simple, I have lost intrest. I used to check for new information on these forums hourly. I was watching the time tick by anxiously waiting. Now I check the site weekly, and even here, I have noticed the forums are not even close to being as active as they were only 2 months ago. Anyone else lost intrest?
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #2
scorged

Yeah the death of the hype was kinda sudden eh? At least we get the game eh?
Old 09-09-2007   #3
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
True, I have also lost interest. I guest because I was so excited about San Andreas came out, and much of the thread a basically the same as when that was in anticipation. I check the GTA4 forum about once a week.
Old 09-09-2007   #4
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
It's mostly due to the lack of new info/media.
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #5
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Well there are rumours of more info within the next couple of weeks, maybe it will pick up again for a couple of months.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #6
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I haven't lost interest in the game, I just really wish it was coming out in October like it was supposed to. Now with a Spring release, it's like...Meh...Find other games to keep me occupied.
Old 09-09-2007   #7
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
I've lost interest. I will only gain interest again when it's 1 month before the game comes out again. Nothing will change that including trailers and new previews.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #8
Japisee
Addicted Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonikdude750
It's mostly due to the lack of new info/media.

And the delay.
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #9
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
My hype is just delayed like the release.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #10
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
I'm still hyped up for it but due to the delay hyping up just makes the wait even longer.

Last edited by C-Bullets; 09-11-2007 at 01:57 PM..
C-Bullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #11
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I have not lost any interest yet, I still keep on checking for new infos. everyday.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #12
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
ehh i check this forum maybe once a week now... i think alot of people have lost alot of intrest in it cuz it was such a let down. all this new hype, new trailers, deciphering picking thru them waiting 1-2 months and then its like ohh sorry now u gotta wait 5 or 6 months a whole half a year almost. so were essentially back to square 1
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #13
GtaMan93
INTJ

GtaMan93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Shame shame on u all im still searching foe news daily but Rockstar should make a hype nd release a game play trailer. guess we will wait till october
GtaMan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #14
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
i would much rather see screen shots rather than reading information.

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #15
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
a new trailer would help people to be drawn back into it i think, that or some real game play.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote