Old 08-19-2007   #1
Blazer

Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm HAPPY for the delay!!

You all must think I'm nuts but this is the reason (file attached)

The name the camera assigned to the picture was IMG_0911. Thats a fairly appropriate name. I enjoy the irony.

and please do not go on about xbox 360 or PS3 blah blah blah. I'm sick of the fanboy stuff so if you dont have anything to say other than that then dont post at all and go to El Crap Shack that everyone doesn't care about (in other words go waste your time elsewhere)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0911.jpg (50.1 KB, 148 views)
Old 08-20-2007   #2
Smokeydogg7

Smokeydogg7 is an unknown quantity at this point
stop piling shit all around your xbox it needs room to breath
Old 08-20-2007   #3
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Probobly why he has the 3 red lights of doom.

p.s 360 sucks, go PS3.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007   #4
Smokeydogg7

Smokeydogg7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse
Probobly why he has the 3 red lights of doom.

p.s 360 sucks, go PS3.
why so he can watch blu ray movies lmao

aint no good games on the ps3

im gonna get a ps3 probably next fall when the price has dropped and their are actually some games worth playing
Old 08-20-2007   #5
Blazer

I should have known you 13 year old kids dont listen.

By the way, every vent is free so... care to say that again?
Old 08-20-2007   #6
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
Every vent is free but not free enough.

Check my diagram for elaboration on how X360 works.

That green dot is your X360 and the circle around it is the breathing room needed to avoid 3RROD.
They didn't call it 360 for no reason.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg x360 breathing room.JPG (5.8 KB, 90 views)
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007   #7
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
yeah, it only looks like it died from the massive ammount of other electronics near it. Try to give the 360 some room by itself. Ive had mine since 12-06 and i've had ZERO problems
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007   #8
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
That's not very roomy. Some might argue that it shouldn't require that much room, but if you could prevent the damage...
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007   #9
Calsydinhio
Chill Winstaaarn
Newbie Member

Calsydinhio is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm bluddy happy for the delay anyway, what would you prefer to put into your console a half done game.
Old 08-21-2007   #10
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Its probalbly going to be done by christmas, but there adding more awesome stuff.
Old 08-22-2007   #11
Blazer

I'd rather have a fried system than baby it for the rest of its life and then your out of the 3 year warranty period, and it fries on you, have fun with that then. I'm just gonna wait till the 65nm chips are in them now, and i believe they have HDMI in the premiums so.. meh i've already got 1 upgrade, just waiting for the new chip to be put in before i send it back.
Old 08-22-2007   #12
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
3 Rings happen because the inside of the case isn't adequately cooled. My friend conducted a test using a 360 console using some Temperature Equipment.

Possibility is that at around 30C room temperature your inside of the console could reach a total of 100C+ is what his test proved, multiple times and same result

Think of someone having a fire lighter inside of the console