Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2007   #1
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
What news/information would brighten your day?

What would you love to hear next about GTA? Obviously information/coverage has calmed down for a bit, as the delay has just hit us. But, I'm hoping that soon enough, hopefully early September, we'll get our hands on a bit more juicy information.

I, personally, would LOVE to hear something about the multiplayer. It's going to be a big aspect for me in the game, and knowing what it'll all be about will calm my worry a tad for now. Second, I'd like to read more about the new target/cover system.
Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Any News in general or new pics will do for now.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #3
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I would love to see new screenies and a gameplay video, at least.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
What Asif said
Old 08-09-2007   #5
Him

Him will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enough
the news that from now on we get a trailer every month
Old 08-09-2007   #6
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
new trailer
that its not delayed, and it was a belated april fools
that Ray Liotta is back voicing someone along with Don Chedle
that Aesop Rock or El-P is on the Soundtrack.
the Cast
the Radio Stations
more info about fighting
if we are able to Break Into stores after they close and we can actually follow someone on their daily ruetine this time.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #7
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
That car customization is IN the game! I was worried that cars, clothes cant be changed at start. Also swimming. But slowly after slowly swimming was confirmed, followed by custom clothes. Now I just need 100% sure that cars can be custom!

Also, some more info on the characters! but NO spoliers! Spoilers ruined the game for Vice City and San Andreas for me.
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #8
Reddyfire
Newbie Member

Reddyfire is on a distinguished roadReddyfire is on a distinguished road
Maybe some news with an actual release date or just Rockstar saying the release date will be sooner then 2008 that would make my day.
Reddyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #9
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
A gameplay video featuring some of the new gameplay mechanics, and maybe an audio clip or two from the radio stations.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #10
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
A gameplay video. That's all I ask for.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #11
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
We'll never get a gameplay video. We never do.
Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #12
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
At least not at random, but only with official site updates.
Old 08-09-2007   #13
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
well, I just hope that it will come out, truley we all have been waiting for this for the past six years.
Old 08-09-2007   #14
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
That the delay was a fake.
Old 08-09-2007   #15
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerwisniewski
That the delay was a fake.
HUH? wtf don't get it