Old 08-19-2007   #1
Triple-t
Newbie Member

Triple-t can only hope to improve
AutoAiming in GTA4?

ok so does anyone know if they are still going to incorporate auto lock on aiming in GTA4 or are they going to have it like the GTA for PC versions and have a crosshair just there when u pull out a gun?
Old 08-19-2007   #2
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
I would believe that they will have some light autoaim in the game.
Old 08-19-2007   #3
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
From what I remember of the previews they only mention the over shoulder view for free aim but the console versions have always had auto aim, it's more practical with a gamepad so it'll probably be in.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007   #4
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I hope they have put auto aim in the game. I think they should give us a bundle of info to cover up the delay and give us all something to talk about.
Old 08-19-2007   #5
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
I hope thay take autoaim out. It has made the previous games way to easy to play through. The first times I played VC and SA, I almost never had to redo a mission because of dying/busted. Way to easy in my opinion.
I really hope to see a far more difficult GTA than the previous titles.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007   #6
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe not AutoAim, least a Aim helper for those with slow aiming abilities
Old 08-23-2007   #7
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Saints row has manual aim only, and it works well. Besides, I dont see any games with autoaim anymore.
Old 08-23-2007   #8
Smokeydogg7

Smokeydogg7 is an unknown quantity at this point
fuck auto aim they should make the shooting system like a 3PS that way the multiplayer will be that much more fun
Old 08-23-2007   #9
scorged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeydogg7
fuck auto aim they should make the shooting system like a 3PS that way the multiplayer will be that much more fun
like Gears of war or GRAW2... that would be perfect.
Old 08-24-2007   #10
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
I think Auto-Aim would be perfect for those killing sprees. I used to take out the combat shotgun, and run down streets just auto aiming at anything in my way, and shooting them. With manual aim that would be much harder.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007   #11
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
Auto aim is fun but free aim (resident evil 4 style) is more fun, you have way more control over what you do and it develops your skill level.