Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2007   #46
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
The forums ARE up, if you haven't noticed, since the delay was annpunced, there has also been a lack of news. A serious lack of news, infact, no news.
I know, but ever since the lack of news theres no more posting
Old 08-16-2007   #47
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton
I know, but ever since the lack of news theres no more posting
Because people only want to post if there is something to post about...

^ Xbox 360 Multiplayer Crew - Join Us Today! ^
F8 Media | Experience Apollo
XBL Gamertag: Knight125
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007   #48
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
You know what would make my dad and every day until release?

I go into my Xbox 360 marketplace.. Grand Theft Auto IV Demo Now Availible! and they give you two blocks of street to run around in.
Old 09-03-2007   #49
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute

That would suck big time. 3D GTA games are the type that you'll spoil by releasing a demo, rather than tease you for the full version like with other games.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007   #50
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Multiplayer demo video would be pretty sweet.
Old 09-12-2007   #51
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB

That would suck big time. 3D GTA games are the type that you'll spoil by releasing a demo, rather than tease you for the full version like with other games.

I don't know if a demo would or woud not spoil a GTA game , I've been trying to imagine why it would?
The GTA world needs something , its really bleak right now.
Old 09-13-2007   #52
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Because over the last few GTAs, pre-release info was released in a carefully orchestrated, near choreographical manner that was perfect as teaser. A playable demo would just be too much information.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #53
Japisee
Veteran Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
The only good news for me would be the actual game coming out. I don't care much about trailers, previews and screenshots.
Japisee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #54
Vinnie Pulido
Made Man
Newbie Member

Vinnie Pulido is an unknown quantity at this point
A gameplay video would be great

"This is our family, and that's the way it stays."
Vinnie Pulido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #55
GtaMan93
INTJ

GtaMan93 is an unknown quantity at this point
I would love for Rockstar to say that u can travel to Vc Sa and Lc
GtaMan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #56
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
Announcement of PC version, hitting stores tomorrow. Ow yeah, price: a symbolic dollar.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #57
Weezy F Baby
Tha Beast of GTA
Newbie Member

Weezy F Baby can only hope to improve
to hear that there is no more delay
Old 09-16-2007   #58
ajstyles
Newbie Member

ajstyles is on a distinguished roadajstyles is on a distinguished road
I would like to know more about the online multiplayer game feature in GTA IV. It should be pretty fun if they get it right.
Old 09-16-2007   #59
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
i'd like to hear more about multi player itself.like online and maybe a co-op. I honestly enjoyed co-op on san andreas. yea the whole "distance" deal and you couldn't get in to 2 cars at the same time. but i'd like to see it again.

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #60
scorged

I would just like to hear news on gta at all... haha, i want to be excited still. But i would love to see what the car and environmental damage looks like.