Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2007   #16
waggy44
Woop Woop

waggy44 is an unknown quantity at this point
that video was serweeeet. crazy ass frame rate. how'd you get it soo good?

waggy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #17
mafioso1930

mafioso1930 is on a distinguished roadmafioso1930 is on a distinguished road
This video was amazing.I liked the effect of wheel transoformation from car wheel to bike wheel. Nice camera angles, great effects ... Song "Don't stop me now" is one of my favourite Queen songs (if I can say it like that, all Queen's songs are masterpiece). Anyway, GREAT video. I'll try to do some Vice City video (I first need to study this tools u used) on Scarface/Miami Vice style. Great video 9.5/10 (there are some little things that could be easily fixed
mafioso1930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #18
K-evin
███`

Location: K-evin,a evolution breed of the plant eaters, its big wings of paper gives him the abilitie to fly across the countryside with a dodo as hat. His HP points are over 100 so dont screw with him.
K-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enough
Awesome editining. Normally i hate those kind of music, but this swings!
K-evin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #19
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice work, Cam Hack and Studio used perfectly.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #20
Dawlish

Dawlish is an unknown quantity at this point
fabulous. san andreas never looked more fun
Old 08-07-2007   #21
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Holy shit that was amazing. Even the credits were entertaining.

This is why I want Adobe after effects. It looked like you manipulated the lighting a bit. Made San Andreas look a little better than it normally would.

This is art, fucking 10/10.
Old 08-07-2007   #22
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
Kickass film!
Old 08-07-2007   #23
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent work of the camera. Though the pizzaboy shots were a little nuts. ;P

While I could give you a 9, I think 10 would be more appropriate considering how awful everyone else's videos are in comparison to this.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #24
acdc4590

acdc4590 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, just wow 10/10, best GTA video ever!
Old 08-10-2007   #25
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
amazing. 11/10
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007   #26
Jacco-_
just myself
Newbie Member

Jacco-_ is an unknown quantity at this point
hey, erm.. one quistion...
where can i download San Andreas Movies? xD
verry nice video btw ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacco-_
verry nice video btw ^^
sorry ment question
i'm dutch...

Last edited by Asif; 08-15-2007 at 03:51 PM.. Reason: Double posts merged. There's an EDIT button below your post, if you have missed somehow.
Jacco-_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007   #27
Bearot
Easy Game Enthusiast
Newbie Member

Bearot is on a distinguished roadBearot is on a distinguished roadBearot is on a distinguished roadBearot is on a distinguished road
Cheers!

The response to this video has been incredibly humbling; thank you all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waggy44
that video was serweeeet. crazy ass frame rate. how'd you get it soo good?
It's actually just 25fps (used Fraps) to acheive the most film-like look but the reason it looks smooth is because there is motion blur (if you wish to see it a bit better I recommend downloading the high-res version). The motion blur was achieved by recording all the stunts at 1/8th speed (agonizing) slow-mo, then speeding it all back up to normal in After Effects and applying Frame Blending, which makes all the intermediate frames blend together and voila! Motion blur in an otherwise motion-blur-less game :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendercrisp
This is why I want Adobe after effects. It looked like you manipulated the lighting a bit. Made San Andreas look a little better than it normally would.
AE is indeed quite a useful app... The techniques I used to achieve the look were a bit of saturation boosting, contrast boosting, a vignette, (just using a transparent-to-black radial gradient made in Photoshop with the Overlay blending mode applied) and to get the 'blooming' I duplicated the video layer on top of itself, and on the top layer I gaussian blurred it about 20 pixels and then applied the Overlay blending mode to that as well; this is where the sort of 'soft focus' look comes from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin
Excellent work of the camera. Though the pizzaboy shots were a little nuts. ;P
Heh, yeah, my intention was to basically have a Pizza Boy's dream sequence for that section, making each of the stunts crazier than the last, then snapping out of it... Not sure if the video made it clear enough, but then I don't suppose it really matters either ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacco-_
Well for starters there's this very site: http://www.gtagaming.com/sanandreas/movies

And of course Youtube.com has probably a few trillion SA videos... ;-)

Aaaanyway... Thanks again everyone!
-Bearot
Bearot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007   #28
Jacco-_
just myself
Newbie Member

Jacco-_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearot

Well for starters there's this very site: http://www.gtagaming.com/sanandreas/movies

And of course Youtube.com has probably a few trillion SA videos... ;-)

Aaaanyway... Thanks again everyone!
-Bearot
hey i ment the program San Andreas Movies
thanks anyways
Jacco-_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007   #29
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
How'd you work in the credits?
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007   #30
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
American Dream

Thats it , thats the one.
Excellant !!