Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2007   #61
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
Haha, get the hell out of here. You know you guys are still gonna play it, so stop frontin'.
Old 08-02-2007   #62
Outkasted
Newbie Member

Outkasted is an unknown quantity at this point
Rockstar could of pushed the game still for October released and made profits for this year and everything would of been roses. Instead they decided to delay the game to make the best possible GTA they could make. I respect that. I was already expecting the world from this game so this delay doesn't raise my expectations. Next april is right around the corner.
Old 08-02-2007   #63
RyanEmerica13
The Dude, dude

RyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished roadRyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished road
Well, lets hope my freshman year goes fast.
Old 08-02-2007   #64
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
there are two big rumours out now; Microsoft has allowed games to use the Hard Drive (so those games WILL need a hard drive to play) and Sony has shipped Rumble Controllers out to Devs to take advantage of. IF they are true, then maybe Rockstar saw this as an oppurtunity to improve the game and erradicate some problems.
Old 08-02-2007   #65
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
amen to that. HS or college for you ryan. college here. but yea, pushed back til feb to april. that is shit. it better be 10000% perfect if they are pushing it back 5 to 7 months.

Old 08-02-2007   #66
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
there are two big rumours out now; Microsoft has allowed games to use the Hard Drive (so those games WILL need a hard drive to play) and Sony has shipped Rumble Controllers out to Devs to take advantage of. IF they are true, then maybe Rockstar saw this as an oppurtunity to improve the game and erradicate some problems.
Those aren't rumors by any means.
Old 08-02-2007   #67
RyanEmerica13
The Dude, dude

RyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished roadRyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
I heard about the rumble, but not the Microsoft Hard Drive one. There are games that do require hard drives, but none in the US
Old 08-02-2007   #68
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gta4crazy1
amen to that. HS or college for you ryan. college here. but yea, pushed back til feb to april. that is shit. it better be 10000% perfect if they are pushing it back 5 to 7 months.

im a senior in college. this may kill me.
Old 08-02-2007   #69
RyanEmerica13
The Dude, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by gta4crazy1
HS man. Yes it better be 10000% better, I want to see another 3 trailers showing what they have done.
Old 08-02-2007   #70
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanEmerica13
I heard about the rumble, but not the Microsoft Hard Drive one. There are games that do require hard drives, but none in the US
Old 08-02-2007   #71
RyanEmerica13
The Dude, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet
Oh yeah I forgot about that game, it does. Well I am wrong, there are games that include a hard drive here in the US.
Old 08-02-2007   #72
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Oh well. A few weeks more will only improve the game.
Old 08-02-2007   #73
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
Oh well, i'll have time to buy my PS3 then. But its better to wait than have anything rushed.

I've been dying for resident evil 5 to come out but why should they rush that? they have two 7th gen console that they are gaining programming knowledge of constantly and as weeks go past they must be finding newer and better ways to design the games.

Even if it is april, thats just around the corner.
Old 08-02-2007   #74
lilduffelbagboy

lilduffelbagboy is an unknown quantity at this point
well shit told u this shit was goin to happen and now we know "things will be different"
Old 08-02-2007   #75
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
I laughed at whoever said "I'm gonna burn down the R* headquarters!" how will you get the game then?
It's sad yeah, shit but it isn't something to cry at. I'd rather wait longer for a brilliant game than have a crap game straight away, and the truth is GTA IV was far from finished. Even in the official trailer you can see that the framerate is very laggy on occasion.

Keep in mind this is the third GTA in a row to be delayed (LCS, VCS being the other two) so it isn't too suprising, especially considering the scale.