Old 08-03-2007   #16
italian_stalion
Newbie Member

italian_stalion is an unknown quantity at this point
pretty good video..worked with the song..didnt take my mind off of the pushback though :-(
italian_stalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007   #17
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
wow
those bike/boat stunts were awesome.
great vid 9/10
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007   #18
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
great movie, liked it alot.. 9/10

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007   #19
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
I think 9/10 fits. Stunts were wonderful to watch. Music, although not entirely my taste, was good. Camera work and effects were just right.

Sorry I didn't watch this sooner.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007   #20
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
yeah thats why i gave it a 9/10.
i loved everything about it except the music.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007   #21
CaveManta
CJ's Unknown Brother

CaveManta is an unknown quantity at this point
I loved it very much, the beginning was actually kind of funny to me, because of the Spider Man theme and the random quotes:

"Who the hell is Mr Magic?" "Those stunts were repulsive!" ETC

It must've taken so much work to do all of those stunts. Placing all of those ramps, boats, everything in the correct spots and angles. Heck, I didn't know it was possible to get from island to island on GTA III on bike except for using the bridges.

And that really amazed me on the first stunt. You were grinding the rail, it looked like an average whipeout, then BAM! Flips galore! And how did Mr Magic make the cab fly in the air towards the end?

An absolutely mind blowing movie! At least 9/10!

Oh, and uhh the music also didn't fit my taste. Did anyone here really like the music?

Last edited by CaveManta; 08-04-2007 at 03:56 PM..
CaveManta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007   #22
K-evin
███`

Location: K-evin,a evolution breed of the plant eaters, its big wings of paper gives him the abilitie to fly across the countryside with a dodo as hat. His HP points are over 100 so dont screw with him.
K-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enough
Hmm, i dont know about the music. I loved it, but hey, not everyone can like it.

@ Cavemanta : Yea, i tought the intro was cool aswell, never saw something like that before ad i really think mr.magic did an awesome job.
Yea it did, we werent in a rush and we wanted to give the video a meaning. Members there underrate newbies. You dont have to be experienced to do stuff like they do. We wanted to show we can stunt aswell.
It took arround 6 months, but ocne again we weren't in a rush.

Yea, people have tried that on a PCJ but without succes. I presonally think doing this on a sachez is a bit easier.

Thanks for your comments
K-evin is offline   Reply With Quote