Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: How old were you when you first played Grand Theft Auto?
5 - 10 26 44.07%
11 - 15 29 49.15%
16 - 20 2 3.39%
21 - 25 1 1.69%
26+ 1 1.69%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2007   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
How Old Were You When You First Played GTA?

Took this idea from the topic at GTAForums.

So how old were you when you first played (any) Grand Theft Auto?

I first played when I was 11, GTA III (baby sitter brought it over, heh ) Little did I know that night would change me forever..

Edit: Oh yeah, August 2002 it was.

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 06-22-2007 at 05:44 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
GTA1 back in 1998 on my Grandads computer. I was 8 at the time.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007   #3
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
He had GTA did he, heh
Old 06-22-2007   #4
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
GTA 1 (PC) in 2002, I was 17 by then. Then, went into the GTA III (PC) in '03.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007   #5
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Played Vice City at 11 years old in 2003 when I bought it from my friend after reading a bunch of good reviews about it.
Old 06-22-2007   #6
Blazer

Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
When I was 12 I played GTA 1, played GTA since.
Old 06-22-2007   #7
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
whoa, i couldnt have been 6!
1997 + 2007.
thats 10 years.
and im almost 16.
whoaa!
thats weird.

6 years of age i was playing GTA.
Old 06-22-2007   #8
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I borrowed GTA III from the video store back in 2002 to see what all the fuss was about, I haven't looked back. I was 12.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007   #9
[KFC]-ScharK
KFC ftw

[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road
GTAIII when I was 11. I played it when my brothers friend brought it over when it came out. My brother bought it around January 2002 I think and I played it non-stop everyday. I got Vice City for the PC 2003, got into MTA and eventually played GTAIII again. I played MTA:GTA3 and MTAC until San Andreas came out. Then a year later after San Andreas I played SA-MP.

I own every single Grand Theft Auto except the two London expansions. Sadly, I won't get to play GTA IV and that's where my love for GTA will end.

www.KFCGang.net
[KFC]-ScharK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007   #10
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Oct.97...I was 47,little did I know how it would change my game playatari went to the garage sale,lol.
Old 06-22-2007   #11
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by [KFC]-ScharK
I own every single Grand Theft Auto except the two London expansions. Sadly, I won't get to play GTA IV and that's where my love for GTA will end.

Aw

What's the story behind that?
Old 06-22-2007   #12
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
11. Snuck GTA III home with me from a friends house.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007   #13
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
I was 11 when I first played.

Couple of friends had Vice City and told me to give it a go. My mum wouldn't let me rent it out, but she let me rent out III. Then I got the Double Pack for my birthday that year. I'll never forget the first time I played III. It was mid 2003.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007   #14
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
I started playing when I was 12, August 2006. I rented VC from my friend, I had to give it back the following week. I wasn't allowed it for 2 months! But then I brought it off my mate for £10. The best deal ever!
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007   #15
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
11 too. Went round to my friend's house and played III. I only had a xbox last gen

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote