Old 07-25-2007   #1
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Home Questions

Well since i'm in the Home Beta and alot of you are very interested in Home i thought i'd make a thread dedicated to your questions about Home. Now since i'm not suposed to be talking about this i may avoid answering some questions in here, But i will PM you my response so keep an eye on your inbox. Also people it might take a day or two to answer all your questions because i started a new job recently and i'm doing 12 hour days. But i will answer them as quick as i can and i come online every night after work, So it should be relitively quick.

So ask away........
Old 07-25-2007   #2
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
As of now how big is Home? Is the area and space big? How is it set out?
Old 07-25-2007   #3
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Well it's all set out in seperate rooms, Meaning it's not open ended (sandbox) you are only in one room and there will be a short loading time if you go to another room/area. Your apartment is only average size but is more then big enough for 20+ people. The main lobbies are all fairly big and should hold 100-200 people and they also have 5 bowling lanes, 2 t.v's, 6 pool tables and 6-10 arcade machines. There is also a theatre which is a seperate room again which will let you view trailers off of the PS Store, Access to these areas can be gained via the PSP or by walking down the corrisponding corridor, But the PSP is much quicker. At the moment Home is fairly small with only a few areas to visit, but the space is more then big enough and can only improve as the release draws closer...
Old 07-25-2007   #4
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Hmm, Is the bowling place/theatre in Home Square different/larger then? How do you get to Home square?, Is it included in the beta?

Sorry for the numerous questions.
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #5
DJ Nick
Hellloooo

DJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enough
Sorry, but i believe, Fry, that this may be breaking the NDA? :/
Old 07-25-2007   #6
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Patient
Hmm, Is the bowling place/theatre in Home Square different/larger then? How do you get to Home square?, Is it included in the beta?

Sorry for the numerous questions.
The square is not in the current beta, as it's what will replace the current home layout.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #7
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Well congrats on gettiing into the beta

I don't have any questions for you now, but I may sometime later for this whole GTAGaming Home idea
Old 07-26-2007   #8
Nba Rewind

Nba Rewind will become famous soon enoughNba Rewind will become famous soon enoughNba Rewind will become famous soon enoughNba Rewind will become famous soon enoughNba Rewind will become famous soon enoughNba Rewind will become famous soon enough
Do you get trophies and the such from completing things in game, that you can display in your house? If so, they look like conventional ones, or are we talking like figures from the games ect?

Last edited by Nba Rewind; 07-26-2007 at 11:46 PM..
Nba Rewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007   #9
Fry
Your Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nba Rewind
Do you get trophies and the such from completing things in game, that you can display in your house? If so, they look like conventional ones, or are we talking like figures from the games ect?
Well at the moment no games support the trophies/entitlements, So i have no idea what they will look like or how they will work.