Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2007   #31
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, don't want that to happen
Old 07-25-2007   #32
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
if it happens it happens. It's not easy to be able to render different kinds of vehicles at once. everything looks great thus far.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #33
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21
if it happens it happens. It's not easy to be able to render different kinds of vehicles at once. everything looks great thus far.
Wonder who the girl in the screens is , holding the heat. The signage is excellant ,along with other great things.
Old 07-25-2007   #34
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by FG
Wonder who the girl in the screens is , holding the heat. The signage is excellant ,along with other great things.
I'm pretty sure the girl in the artwork with the gun is named Elizabetha.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #35
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by swallowed
No "h" Elizabeta, normal eastern-european name.

Oh this game is going to be a fun romp. Seems to be a normal "R" rated game from what I'm reading.

Of course, what goes on in some "R" rated movies means "AO" for games.
Old 07-25-2007   #36
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I also wonder , if thats the case then will her name in game be shortened to Liz , as was CJ was shortened by those who new of him...you think ?

Last edited by FG; 07-25-2007 at 11:16 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #37
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by FG
I also wonder , if thats the case then will her name in game be shortened to Liz , as was CJ was shortened by those who new of him...you think ?
Well, considering Niko was a short version of "Nikolai", I wouldn't disagree with that. A lot of the characters have had nicknames in the past GTA Games. (For example: Ryder, CJ, etc.)
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #38
FG
CJ would be so proud

Quote:
Well, considering Niko was a short version of "Nikolai", I wouldn't disagree with that. A lot of the characters have had nicknames in the past GTA Games. (For example: Ryder, CJ, etc.)
Was Vic Vance ever called Victor ..hmm can't recall , interesting . What Nationality is the Elizbeta girl? I under stand they have a wide range of races in that region of the world.
I'm wondering if all Nikos , people he knows are of his ethnic background , surly somewhere he will know or be related to others.
Like his cousins have been in USA for some time ..you think?...ah its no matter...I guess its all good!!

Last edited by FG; 07-25-2007 at 11:23 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #39
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG
Was Vic Vance ever called Victor ..hmm can't recall , interesting . What Nationality is the Elizbeta girl? I under stand they have a wide range of races in that region of the world.
I'm wondering if all Nikos , people he knows are of his ethnic background , surly somewhere he will know or be related to others.
Like his cousins have been in USA for some time ..you think?...ah its no matter...I guess its all good!!
More than likely from Eastern Europe / Russian, judging by name anyway.
Old 07-26-2007   #40
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quite an amazing batch. The more we hear about the detail, the more hair I loose wanting to play the game now!

Really, to say the least, this will be revolutionary.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #41
pcrack
Newbie Member

pcrack is an unknown quantity at this point
I look and think about this game almost everyday. Call me crazy if you want, I dont mind. I know its worth it.
Old 07-26-2007   #42
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by FG
Was Vic Vance ever called Victor?
ya, to quote Martinez "Saint Victor Vance"
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #43
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton
This shot is great, but does it look like the guy in the last car is sleeping?
Yeah, I thought that, too. That would be a pretty nice addition to the realism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Games Radar
In this case, Niko drove his stolen ride (which had a huge splotch of blood caked onto the crumpled hood from where he'd accidentally hit a pedestrian)
Awesome details
Old 07-26-2007   #44
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
No other sites could beat Kikizo this time as well. Kikizo has gone through to details much tinny as possible.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #45
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton
Look at the R* logo on the store
Actually, that's just this logo (the Rx)

Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote