Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2007   #16
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Asif, if you wouldn't mind, I have to go to work, so if you could finish my summary of information in the news post (starting from the Kikizo preview, page 4, paragraph 2) I'd GREATLY appreciate it.
Old 07-25-2007   #17
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
No problem, Slim. I am starting reading them all.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #18
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Great, thanks, just keep the information in order with the preview (a few of the details I did were randomly placed though). So make sure you don't repeat any of it.

Also use bullets (• *and a space*) when listing.
Old 07-25-2007   #19
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
That screen of the yacht is beautiful. The water and the draw distance is great.
Old 07-25-2007   #20
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
Reading it now.
Old 07-25-2007   #21
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Summaries are done (Will be updated if anything is left). You guys may check the main site for a quick read.

Old 07-25-2007   #22
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I can definetly see the influences from games like Gears Of War and Driver this time around.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #23
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
Heh, I just finished reading two previews, IGN's and Kikizo's... Took me quite a while already, but it was worth it Looks like this game is going to have a lot of detail. Those cars in this picture look great as well. I also like that you'll be able to have a a lot of freedom.

And thanks a lot for posting all the stuff on the main page, really helpful
Old 07-25-2007   #24
raidenraider200

raidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enough
All 9 Online Previews for Grand Theft Auto IV that were released today can be viewed on one page

Click on the link below and go down to the bottom where the GTA IV Online Previews Section is.

ALL AVAILABLE HERE
http://mattyblog.cookynet.com/mag-scans.html
raidenraider200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #25
Asif
Moderator =)

Thanks Matt, I wasn't aware that GamePro, Team Xbox and TVG also had their previews.

Old 07-25-2007   #26
raidenraider200

raidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enough
its ok Asif, any new previews are good for this game
Old 07-25-2007   #27
raidenraider200

Another Quick Preview has been done on 1up.com

Link: http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3161490

Summary: http://mattyblog.cookynet.com/gta4_article022.html
Old 07-25-2007   #28
Asif
Moderator =)

Thanks, adding them all to the list.

Old 07-25-2007   #29
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip
Heh, I just finished reading two previews, IGN's and Kikizo's... Took me quite a while already, but it was worth it Looks like this game is going to have a lot of detail. Those cars in this picture look great as well. I also like that you'll be able to have a a lot of freedom.

And thanks a lot for posting all the stuff on the main page, really helpful
This shot is great, but does it look like the guy in the last car is sleeping?
Oh, and thanks for the posting(main site) really great.
Old 07-25-2007   #30
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
hmm im kinda worried now, in one of the screenys you can see 3 or 4 pickup trucks right in a row...i hope they tried to mix up the car variety so i dont have 5 of the same car but each a different color
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote