Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2010   #121
GenLK
Newbie Member

GenLK is an unknown quantity at this point
Files?

So rappo, did you receive the files I sent to you ?
GenLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010   #122
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
I got it, sorry I've been busy, I'll be able to put it up in a couple hours.
rappo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010   #123
GenLK
Newbie Member

oh, no. NP. I just wasn't sure if it you got it or not ! Thank you very much

It would be also great, if you deleated my first release. I don't know, there is no need to have it anymore, since the pack is kinda like an overall pack and the first one an alpha with an example skin. Your decicsion. :-)

It is called: "SWAT Replacement - Georgian Special Forces"
Old 11-11-2010   #124
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Alright, here's your file: http://www.gta4-mods.com/player/spec...orgia-10-f6749
Feel free to edit the description and all that stuff
Old 11-12-2010   #125
GenLK
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
Alright, here's your file: http://www.gta4-mods.com/player/spec...orgia-10-f6749
Feel free to edit the description and all that stuff
Great, thank you. But I fear I have to bother you again ....

The file I gave you is the wrong one. There is no helmet issue fix in it. I sent you another mail with the right one. I really apologize for taking your time. Sorry!

GenLK
Old 11-21-2010   #126
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Signatures. I just had my sig removed, because it was 'oversized' it didn't fit the dimensions given

here:
or
here:

Which is understandable, but my signature didn't stretch the page or anything, it actually fit just perfectly. I think the signature rules should be changed, to that as long as it doesnt stretch then it's okay.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011   #127
MurdererMarv
Psychotic Lurker

MurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enough
I have been getting a warning from symantec when ever I try to access the main site. It mentions that the site has security threats.
MurdererMarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011   #128
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrucci View Post
Signatures. I just had my sig removed, because it was 'oversized' it didn't fit the dimensions given

here:
or
here:

Which is understandable, but my signature didn't stretch the page or anything, it actually fit just perfectly. I think the signature rules should be changed, to that as long as it doesnt stretch then it's okay.
The sig rule is partly about not stretching the page or having unnecessarily large sigs, but it's also about people who have crap internet connections who will have their page loads slowed down considerably if people had large sigs. We had to draw the line somewhere, so anything bigger than what's stated in the rules is too big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurdererMarv View Post
I have been getting a warning from symantec when ever I try to access the main site. It mentions that the site has security threats.
It'll be nothing to do with us. The only possible source of that problem is the adverts that are displayed (which aren't controlled by us). Can you give us a screenshot of the ads that are loading when you get that message? Also, does symantec give you any more details about the error or what the error is? Those details would be helpful too. In all likelihood, it's not a serious problem. The ads are probably trying to set some sort of tracking cookie that symantec isn't liking.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011   #129
MurdererMarv
Psychotic Lurker

MurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enough
It stopped the next day, I haven't gotten any warnings since.
MurdererMarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011   #130
almost610
Newbie Member

almost610 is an unknown quantity at this point
I would like to see more feature in the Files section, eg. being able to upload more than 1 file to each mod, being able to use BB Code in the description, so we can link it to other things eg. the mods home page or another mod/tool that may be required, the ability to leave comments for the mod and not just a rating of stars, when we modify the description of a mod it does not need to be approved by admins or moderators and does not go offline in that case aswell.
Vice City Unbelievable - http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=473942&st=0

Sorry about the links and all, but on this site for some reason all the Signature Permissions are not allowed,
Now thats Lame if you ask me.
almost610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011   #131
DrDean
Newbie Member

DrDean is an unknown quantity at this point
Would anybody be able to upload my updated Max Payne files? It's only 8 MB, but it's acting like it's over the limit and quits itself. Thanks a bunch.
DrDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011   #132
rappo
Professional Dumbass

Sure thing, I've replaced your download here: http://www.gta4-mods.com/player/max-payne-f9504 with the updated files. Feel free to update the file details. Also the limit is 6Mb. I've just emailed our server admin to see if the limit can be changed.

If it happens again, please just PM me or send me an email at rappo11@gmail.com and I can get to it quicker!
Old 08-11-2011   #133
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
You guys ever think of implementing a notification system or something? This other forum I'm part of gives you a notification when someone quotes your posts, or mentions your username. The mention system is pretty cool as well (all you do is type, for example @Patrucci and it'd turn into a link to my profile, and I'd receive a notification saying I've been mentioned). I think this would help the site be a little more organized, especially when people lose track of threads they're posting in and whatnot.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011   #134
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I also like the sound of it. You could drastically reduce the extra strain on the server by only triggering the feature when the user makes a certain amount of posts, probably make it the same as the crap shack entry thing.

Although in saying that, i'd probably rarely use the feature because i visit often enough that i think i see all of the replies to me.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013   #135
J.Orlando

J.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura about
Uh... locking comments on your front page is...

...kinda silly, I think. On the other hand, I suppose that pushing GTA V back by a full quarter means that the front page will also, more than likely, get pushed back by a full quarter.

I guess I'll revisit this site in about six months.
J.Orlando is offline   Reply With Quote