Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2008   #76
cyril
Look, I'm strokin' my weiner

cyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
This colour scheme is pretty much the one that's been around since the very early days, with the dominating colour somewhat switching from "generation" to "generation". It's without a doubt become the trademark colour scheme of the site, and as long as there aren't a lot of complaints it'd be a waste to change it in my opinion.
If you're using FireFox, you can increase the font size with ctrl and plus, but I think the default font size is good enough for common resolutions like 1024x768 and 1280x1024.
I tried the Ctrl + thingy before posting the font idea hehe, but it looked rather big.
I was pointing out for something in between.
But as you said since it's the site trademark you maybe right in not changing it.
Thanks for your time.
cyril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #77
cyril

cyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished road
Is it possible having highlighted spoiler tags?
It's much easier to read instead of selecting the text written.

(the text will appear as soon as you put your mouse's pointers on the spoiler tag.)
Old 05-29-2008   #78
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Yeah I did want to do that originally (used to be like that when we were with edge) and never figured out the code to do so. However, consider this, highlighting the text manually even more so will help people from getting spoiled, being unable to accidentally hover the mouse over the spoiler parameter.

I think once we are not quite this early into the game's release (one month to date) we can change the code since most will be familiar with the game and chances of being spoiled are reduced.
Old 05-29-2008   #79
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
I've actually changed it around a bit - now it's a button you click. I'm still messing around a bit, but I think that's a pretty effective method. And it's easier than highlighting

Look at me I'm a spoiler
rappo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #80
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Nice one rappo!
Old 05-30-2008   #81
cyril

Much better!
Credits for both of you
Old 05-30-2008   #82
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Since we're on the subject, you think it'd be possible to make the spoiler tags work in the thread preview?
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #83
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Is "thread preview" the text that you see when you hover over a thread? If so, I probably can't do TOO much about that but I can check. If it's not, then let me know what you mean :p
rappo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008   #84
Deji

Deji is an unknown quantity at this point
idk it just doesn't seem warm enough for me here... maybe a completely new layout will help. And brighter colours or at least colours that don't make you drowsey. my site is dark but I made sure to make opposites between colours ect... the blue and black shades thing just doesn't work for me.
Deji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008   #85
Mr.Saxon
Banned
Banned

Mr.Saxon is on a distinguished roadMr.Saxon is on a distinguished roadMr.Saxon is on a distinguished road
But it's the websites colours and has been for years, it's pretty much a trademark of GTAG now and wouldn't feel right if the colours changed.
Mr.Saxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009   #86
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Just wondering if now that The Lost and Damned is coming out will you guys change the top banner to include Johnny?
I just noticed the other day that you have all the protagonists for all the games since GTA III
So is Johnny good enough for the banner? lol
Old 02-19-2009   #87
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Probably not, we usually reserve the character spots for the protagonists of full games.
Old 02-19-2009   #88
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
i like the site the way it is its not all cluttered and the front page is a lot better and easy to find things then all those other gta sites. really the only thing i dont like is the rep system gets kind of annyoing that people edit there post to cuss out the guy who neg repped them and people neg rep for the stupidest crap. other then that i like pretty much everything

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009   #89
SanFan
Don't try, you'll die!

SanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the rough
easy to navigate, know where everything is (almost). I don't think GTAG needs a new look. As it was said before some time ago it is like a trademark i guess
SanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009   #90
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Probably not, we usually reserve the character spots for the protagonists of full games.
yea i guess that makes sense you'd have alot of people up there in the next few years if they keep releasing episodic content