Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2007   #16
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
- Improved target system with different hitzone.
Does this mean we can actually shoot to kill or just mame the target, like different hitzone would mean you can aim for the chest or legs ?
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007   #17
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
That's probably what it means, it should be similar to The Godfather. (Once you auto aim, you can move the reticle around the body and the person will act accordingly depending on where you shoot them.)
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007   #18
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
In the mean time, Some more new info I've found translated at GTAForums.

- Lola is available for special hours.
- You can't take the taxi ride, while police are after you.
- Police will appear on the map as 'dots', while they are on search for you.
- The map will have GPS, which shows you the best way (will be colored in Yellow) towards your target.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007   #19
numba1kkilla_oj
"u kno what a hassa is"
Amateur Member

numba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished roadnumba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished road
victim thats what i was thinking of too, im currently looking at the screenshots and translating as much as possible using google i will get back
numba1kkilla_oj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007   #20
FireFox2
15 February 2002 Happy Anniversary

FireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura about
Asif thanks for the info :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
In the mean time, Some more new info I've found translated at GTAForums.

- Lola is available for special hours.
- You can't take the taxi ride, while police are after you.
- Police will appear on the map as 'dots', while they are on search for you.
- The map will have GPS, which shows you the best way (will be colored in Yellow) towards your target.
I like the Dots on the map thing , an the GPS is going to be cool.
FireFox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007   #21
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Niko's mobile phone is a phone, messenger, Organizer, photo camera and GPS - all in one.
Nokia N95 anyone?

This game is going to rock.
m_richy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007   #22
numba1kkilla_oj
"u kno what a hassa is"
Amateur Member

numba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished roadnumba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished road
halfway through page 2 and i start to think it's the same preview as the rest but few extra details are found, so im not going to bother translating it lol sorry people
Old 07-21-2007   #23
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
this jawn is fake yo.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007   #24
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
There will be no Ammu Nation shops anymore.

- The girl with the lollipop is called Lola. It seems that she is a prostitute, but no further information is given about her.

- If you take a cab you can mark any point on the map in order to arrive there. There are even special options: If you have have hunger, you will be driven to the next fast food restaurant. If you’re hurt you’ll be driven to the hospital.

- If the police searches you, you won’t find a cab that will transport you.

- The camera is now positioned lower and more left when you sit in a car. According to Rockstar this gives a more realistic feeling. But there are still different camera settings.

If you’re in a mission, the map not only shows a symbol, but even a line with the best route.

- You can walk, run or sprint. Latter will make you exhausted after a while.

- In the mission where you have to kill the Lawyer Mr. Goldberg there is a dialogue between him and Niko (after Niko pulled out his gun). Goldberg says: “I don’t fear guns. You know, guns don’t kill people - Videogames kill people.”

- The following shootout with the police is one of the best ever in a GTA-game according to the magazine. You have to cover and shoot while things fly through the room from the bullets. One policeman even fell down the escalator when they shoot him in the knee.
I don't think the Ammunation one is true as it's been said that there is.

http://gamers-creed.com/?p=81

edit: apparently some images have captions such as (xbox 360) and (ps3). According to another forum, the pictures that we've seen are from the xbox 360 version.

I think this is from the same mag. no clue.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007   #25
FireFox2
15 February 2002 Happy Anniversary

FireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura about
^ thanks for that 5tatic..I,m glad you re-confirmed Amu-nation is in the game.And Lola may or maybe not a key player..time will tell.
FireFox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007   #26
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
I didnt confirm ammunation is in the game The magazine says that ammunation isn't in the game but other sources contradict.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007   #27
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Thanks Static, there are some new translated infos, about the Goldberg part, I can add from. Yes, it's the same magazine.
And, the ammunition part is still doubtful, couple of previews are giving conflicting infos.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007   #28
Luciphear
Amateur Member

Luciphear is an unknown quantity at this point
The Goldberg dialogue made me laugh. xP
"You know, guns don’t kill people - Videogames kill people.” A lawyer, and he says videogames kills people. I sense an easter egg of our beloved..erm..HATED little Jack here. ;p

Last edited by Luciphear; 07-21-2007 at 09:39 AM..
Luciphear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007   #29
Rossoneri
Newbie Member

Rossoneri is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice to finally find the real preview, hopefully we can get a German in here to translate most of the article. Damn Germans are probably all watching the European grand prix
Rossoneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007   #30
numba1kkilla_oj
"u kno what a hassa is"
Amateur Member

i was half way through page 2 of translating using google but now im not bothered, anyone else wanna give it a go?