Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2007   #1
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
GTA IV is a complete experience on 360 says Rockstar

http://www.gamesradar.com/us/ps3/gam...13153735796095

Hmm, what do you guys think?

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #2
waggy44
Woop Woop

waggy44 is an unknown quantity at this point
im sure this has been mentioned before. it was at the E3 conference and personally i think its...GREAT!

waggy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #3
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
That $50 million treat is showing its effects, hahaha!

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #4
Nirvana 4 Life
Bmx 4 life

Nirvana 4 Life is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm glad this is confirmed since I own a 360 lol.

Nirvana 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #5
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
I expect nothing less, I expect nothing more.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #6
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
this could have gone either way IMO, Sony could have paid first, and the tables reversed, but Microsoft got it. Its no big deal.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #7
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Whoo!
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #8
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
^Spam, warned.

Personally, I think Microsoft's $50 million is getting in the way of letting Rockstar show the world what they can really do with GTA, technically speaking, the PlayStation 3 is more powerful than the 360, don't try to prove me wrong, that's fact.

Don't fuck with me at all right now actually, I'm in a fucking bad mood, you may find yourself banned.
Old 07-26-2007   #9
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
I don't doubt the ps3, I would like to have one, but frankly, its too expensive. I won my 360, but I don't think this is hindering Rockstar at all. Game companies are doing this all the time now. It was probably an order from the higher ups at take 2.
Old 07-26-2007   #10
Blazer

Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
I really dont get how MS's 50 mil is getting in the way of pushing GTAIV. The 50 mil was probably for the exclusive content anyway, so the core game wont be different on ps3/360, but it will be impressive to see it play on either system any way you look at it.
Old 07-26-2007   #11
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
What I meant by Microsoft's money "getting in the way" is because the 360 IS technically inferior to the PS3, the PS3 version can ONLY meet the 360's limits, rather its own. This had been discussed way back when the game was announced.
Old 07-26-2007   #12
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Actually, the 360 has more memory and a better graphics processor than the ps3. Frankly, right now, they are still in the beggining stages.
The n64 was more powerful than the Playstation if you remember correctly. Its not about the power, but how games are developed.
Old 07-26-2007   #13
RyanEmerica13
The Dude, dude

RyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished roadRyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished road
I dont see how MS can get exclusive stuff and Sony cant? We can hold more shit! Not that I am dissing MS.
Old 07-26-2007   #14
lilduffelbagboy

lilduffelbagboy is an unknown quantity at this point
naw slimtrashman is right R* said that its harder to make GTA4 on XBox360 because tha XBox360 doesn't have a built in hard drive
lilduffelbagboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #15
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilduffelbagboy
naw slimtrashman is right R* said that its harder to make GTA4 on XBox360 because tha XBox360 doesn't have a built in hard drive
but who with a 360 doesn't have a harddrive?