Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2007   #1
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Australian Release Date Announced

Previously the release date was presumed to coincide with the European release date of 23rd of October, however, EB Games have posted that the game will be released the Friday beforehand, on the 19th.

EB Games GTA IV Webpage

This will also mean very likely updates in Europe and New Zealand.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007   #2
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
The place I'm buying from, as well as other shops I've seen have always said the 19th here. Apart from some oddities with the stories, GTA games have been released here the same date as UK/Europe.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007   #3
Mighty D.R.
WGO

Mighty D.R. is on a distinguished roadMighty D.R. is on a distinguished roadMighty D.R. is on a distinguished road
GEAH!!! This better be true
Old 07-31-2007   #4
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Yeah, I thought it was going to be the 28th as usual but when I pre - ordered about a month ago they told me it was the 19th.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #5
Nba Rewind

Nba Rewind will become famous soon enoughNba Rewind will become famous soon enoughNba Rewind will become famous soon enoughNba Rewind will become famous soon enoughNba Rewind will become famous soon enoughNba Rewind will become famous soon enough
One day after my birthday, tops timing.
Old 08-01-2007   #6
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Lucky. Normally they come out here on the 28th, my birthday. Looks like I'll be getting an early present this year though
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote