Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2007   #16
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
Wow thx Slim means alot to me
GRIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007   #17
Tendercrisp
Hi.

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
You sir, are a genius.
+rep

The only downside is that the weapons are too superior for CJ's mitten hands.

Last edited by Tendercrisp; 07-20-2007 at 09:59 AM..
Tendercrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007   #18
meracuirason
Newbie Member

meracuirason is an unknown quantity at this point
i wonder if someone could make a less mitten-y hand for cj (or an m4 with rocketlauncher (i always wanted to get one for san an).
meracuirason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007   #19
MJKramer
Lieutenant Colonel, Black Company Commander
Newbie Member

MJKramer is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm, makes sense. MP5 kit, M4 kit, but what about a decent sniper kit? some stuff that would work as marksman weapons (preferably stuff we haven't seen all over the hollywood world). me, I'd do something like the FN SCAR series. the L could replace the M4, the H could replace the AK.
MJKramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007   #20
meracuirason
Newbie Member

imagine an m107 barrett kit the would be the ultimate sniper rifle!!
Old 07-23-2007   #21
meracuirason
Newbie Member

what program do you use to edit the look of weapons?
Old 07-23-2007   #22
Tendercrisp
Hi.

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by meracuirason
what program do you use to edit the look of weapons?
I imagine he modeled and textured them in a program like 3Dsmax, Maya, Blender, etc.
Tendercrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007   #23
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
Actually i use the crappy program sketchup XD but once you learn how to take control over the polys n stuff its pretty good. Then i uv map i Zmod and make skins in Photoshop.

Renders are zmod view and print screen then i add background and sahdow text etc all in photoshop
GRIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007   #24
meracuirason
Newbie Member

so what would you recommend to a guy that has never modded but wants to start
Old 07-27-2007   #25
dsdesign
Newbie Member

dsdesign is an unknown quantity at this point
installing

i cant put this mod in using the san andreas mod installer. i downloading it and have only been able to put in one mod. the 64 impala. every other mod i try and put in it says that its not compatible and i need a dff or txd file and some other stuff. i'm real new to the whole mod thing, so i have no idea whats going on. am i missing a file? how else would i put the mods in? is there another automatic mod installer program?
dsdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007   #26
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsdesign
i cant put this mod in using the san andreas mod installer. i downloading it and have only been able to put in one mod. the 64 impala. every other mod i try and put in it says that its not compatible and i need a dff or txd file and some other stuff. i'm real new to the whole mod thing, so i have no idea whats going on. am i missing a file? how else would i put the mods in? is there another automatic mod installer program?
Instructions are given in the ReadMe file that comes with the mod, give it a careful read. Then, installing won't be a hard work for you.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007   #27
dsdesign
Newbie Member

what if it doesnt have a read me file? its just a rar file.
Old 07-27-2007   #28
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsdesign
what if it doesnt have a read me file? its just a rar file.
Use Winrar to extract the files out of the .rar file.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007   #29
dsdesign
Newbie Member

thanks
Old 07-27-2007   #30
meracuirason
Newbie Member

so does anyone know what would be a good program for a starting modder?