Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2007   #31
raidenraider200

raidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enough
ill have a chat with a few of my contacts to confirm the preview of this magazine and i'll try to get the scans of the preview aswell.
Old 07-18-2007   #32
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
well i won't believe it until the preview actually comes out but if its true then apparantly Dan Hauser ditched his policy of No animals(other than birds) and no children
Old 07-18-2007   #33
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
The magazine should've reached the subscribers already.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Old 07-18-2007   #34
raidenraider200

raidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enough
hi Asif how u doin mate?
wana chat on msn?
Old 07-18-2007   #35
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok
well i won't believe it until the preview actually comes out but if its true then apparantly Dan Hauser ditched his policy of No animals(other than birds) and no children
The preview did not say anything about children. Just animals.
Old 07-18-2007   #36
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidenraider200
hi Asif how u doin mate?
wana chat on msn?
Doing fine man. Check your PM.

Old 07-18-2007   #37
Frogracing19

Frogracing19 is on a distinguished roadFrogracing19 is on a distinguished roadFrogracing19 is on a distinguished roadFrogracing19 is on a distinguished road
gta reactor states the mag wont hit kiosks till the 21st
edit** not very fluent in German so somebody might wanna clear up this paragraph for everybody i tried a translator but it didnt come out right at all anyway heres the paragraph

Die Games Aktuell bietet in ihrer kommenden Ausgabe zwei exklusive Titelstories. Die eine bleibt weiterhin geheim, die andere wurde gerade eben enthüllt. Als einziges deutsches Magazin durfte die Games Aktuell nach New York reisen. Im Gepäck nach Hause sollen sie nicht nur die altbekannte 10-Seiten-Preview, in der die ersten beiden Missionen beschreiben werden, haben, sondern 20 neue Screenshots und - jetzt kommt's - ein exklusives Video auf DVD. Leider verhindert das zweite Premiumthema des Heftes, dass die Ausgabe bereits bei den Abonnenten eintrudelt. Es wird daher erst am 21. Juli an die Kioske kommen.

Last edited by Frogracing19; 07-18-2007 at 02:57 PM..
Old 07-18-2007   #38
Duke Lion

Duke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really nice
Quote:
Leider verhindert das zweite Premiumthema des Heftes, dass die Ausgabe bereits bei den Abonnenten eintrudelt. Es wird daher erst am 21. Juli an die Kioske kommen.
I suck at german, but here is an attempt to translate it (direct translation):

Unfortunately prevents the second "premiumtheme" (?) of the magazine, that the issue (is) ready for the subscribers to arrive.

I think the next part means that it will first be available in kiosks on the 21st.

soo, maybe the subscribers won't get it before?... I don't get it.

Last edited by Duke Lion; 07-18-2007 at 03:33 PM..
Old 07-18-2007   #39
Johnny C
J-U-ICE!!!

Johnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
1. Nice, should make it a little more interesting and fun
3. Just hope people won't try to bust Rockstar for animal abuse
5. Great, as long as they also provide Visuals of the damage
6. Isn't the whole Menu based off the Cell Phone now?
9. Good to know, they have around 90 days to finish and perfect the multiplayer

They never busted Edios when Hitman made it so you could kill dogs
Old 07-18-2007   #40
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
mulitplayer through the cell! Nice little feature there.

Old 07-18-2007   #41
Asif
Moderator =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draining Monkey
I suck at german, but here is an attempt to translate it (direct translation):

Unfortunately prevents the second "premiumtheme" (?) of the magazine, that the issue (is) ready for the subscribers to arrive.

I think the next part means that it will first be available in kiosks on the 21st.

soo, maybe the subscribers won't get it before?... I don't get it.
Yeah, right. I've translated that part,
"Subscribers receive the magazine exceptionally also only at this date."

So, there's no chance in getting the scans before this Saturday.

Old 07-18-2007   #42
smooth
Molotov
Amateur Member

smooth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogracing19
gta reactor states the mag wont hit kiosks till the 21st
edit** not very fluent in German so somebody might wanna clear up this paragraph for everybody i tried a translator but it didnt come out right at all anyway heres the paragraph

Die Games Aktuell bietet in ihrer kommenden Ausgabe zwei exklusive Titelstories. Die eine bleibt weiterhin geheim, die andere wurde gerade eben enthüllt. Als einziges deutsches Magazin durfte die Games Aktuell nach New York reisen. Im Gepäck nach Hause sollen sie nicht nur die altbekannte 10-Seiten-Preview, in der die ersten beiden Missionen beschreiben werden, haben, sondern 20 neue Screenshots und - jetzt kommt's - ein exklusives Video auf DVD. Leider verhindert das zweite Premiumthema des Heftes, dass die Ausgabe bereits bei den Abonnenten eintrudelt. Es wird daher erst am 21. Juli an die Kioske kommen.
The Games Aktuell magazine offers 2 exclusive titelstoies in the new edition. One is a secret, the second is about the be reveiled. As the only german magazine we are allowed to travel to NY. When we go home, we will not only bring a 10-page-preview, where we write about the first 2 mission, but we also take home 20 new screenshots and -here it comes- an exclusive video on DVD.Unfortunately this means we won't reach the subscribers jsut yet. Therefore it will be in the stores at the 21. of Juli.

My german isn't all that good and nor is my english, so I might've made a mistake somewhere

The exclusive video sounds cool.
Old 07-18-2007   #43
smooth
Molotov
Amateur Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smooth
The Games Aktuell magazine offers 2 exclusive titelstoies in the new edition. One is a secret, the second is about the be reveiled. As the only german magazine we are allowed to travel to NY. When we go home, we will not only bring a 10-page-preview, where we write about the first 2 mission, but we also take home 20 new screenshots and -here it comes- an exclusive video on DVD.Unfortunately this means we won't reach the subscribers jsut yet. Therefore it will be in the stores at the 21. of Juli.

My german isn't all that good and nor is my english, so I might've made a mistake somewhere

The exclusive video sounds cool.
So I'm guessing the info in the startpost was made up(I seriously doubt the dogs) by someone at GameFaq's and that we'll get the actual info and screenshots the 21.
Old 07-18-2007   #44
Asif
Moderator =)

Please instead of double posting.

In the recent previews (GamesTM, Play UK, OPM Australia and OXM US), 10 new screenshots were shown off.
Wondering if the German Aktuell is going to show off 20 brand new screenshots or just the rest 10 screenshots (substracting the 10 already shown in the recent previews.)

Old 07-18-2007   #45
smooth
Molotov
Amateur Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Please instead of double posting.

In the recent previews (GamesTM, Play UK, OPM Australia and OXM US), 10 new screenshots were shown off.
Wondering if the German Aktuell is going to show off 20 brand new screenshots or just the rest 10 screenshots (substracting the 10 already shown in the recent previews.)
Yeah my bad, I thought I had pressed it, I missed and pressed quote instead.

I'm hoping the excsluive video isn't just an interview or something. I hope they actually show a bit off the demo.