Old 07-19-2007   #1
kama

kama is on a distinguished roadkama is on a distinguished road
Police

hey guys was wondering what you would like to see changed with the police in gta 4?

my thought are this:
bring back the spike stripes from vice
bring back the undercover cars from vice
gotta have the police bikes again but more then just one type
the k9 units sounds cool
would like to see more then one type of fbi car
would like to see more then one type of police car

so let me know what you want the police to have or do guys?
kama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007   #2
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Other than the normal police cars, there WILL be a new type of police car, strongly based on the Homeland security service, as seen during the 2nd trailer.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007   #3
kama

asif where is that homeland security car in the trailer to me i just think its a new york cop car rip off????
Old 07-19-2007   #4
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I have talked about it in my other thread.

Old 07-19-2007   #5
kama

wow thats a good fine asif but in my thread i would also like to here what your guys want cops to have? in gta 4 or gta5 for that matter let me know what you guys think the police should have at there beck and call?
Old 07-19-2007   #6
Asif
Moderator =)

Sorry, I've missed out another thing.

Most possibly a S.W.A.T. van

Old 07-19-2007   #7
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Asif, is there any thing about the return of police boats, and do you think it would be cool if they had the Coast Guard, and even jet skis.
Old 07-19-2007   #8
kama

o man i would like to see the boats back and jet skis i dont know about that never seen a cop on a jet ski have you??? we have atv's in canada but no jet skis. wow atv police in sa country side would have been cool.
Old 07-19-2007   #9
Asif
Moderator =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton
Asif, is there any thing about the return of police boats, and do you think it would be cool if they had the Coast Guard, and even jet skis.
No mags have seen anything like Police boats or coast guards; but why not? They've been on almost all past GTAs. Jet ski shouldn't be missed.

Old 07-19-2007   #10
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
It would be nice to see the actual coast guard in the game, I live near an air base that houses the coast guard, and it would be awsome if we could do missions with a Doliphin(US Coast Guard orange and white helicopter)
Old 07-19-2007   #11
kama

i have always wanted the police to chase you in gta for minor offences like running a red light and rather then take you to jail you get a ticket or you money is droped by a couple hundred bucks
Old 07-19-2007   #12
Moderate Airbender

what if we went to court?
Old 07-19-2007   #13
kama

lol umm your honour the reason i ran the light is cause i needed to be at the docks to kill a man before he left you understand right lol umm i like the ticket money deducted thing court would be to realistic for me

also i want to see smarter cops like you you have no gun out no weapon and they know this they will cuff you rather then kill you or when you do get busted show a cut scean of the police throwing you on the hood of the squad car and cuffing you.
Old 07-19-2007   #14
Moderate Airbender

well, its good, but its better if you obiously outsmart the cops, i love watch car after car go into the water, or raming into your tank, thats what made the games fun, they didn't give up, but they would literaly commit suicide, being a little smarter is ok, but if your not the cop, then i think its wrong if they can cuff you for something small.
Old 07-19-2007   #15
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I would like the sirens on police cars to be a bit more louder so that you can here them half a mile away. Sirens are really loud in real life. For example you just got into a fight in the middle of the street. You hear the cops sirens starting to getting closer and closer. It would Give you a tip that they are coming so you haul ass down an alley and hide behind a dumpster.They eventualy get to where the fight was. The people that saw you run down the alley told the police. They get the K-9 unit out the back of the big black van. They start to walk down the alley getting closer and closer to you. You have two choices. Run and maybe you will escape or wait until you are caught. You decide to make Niko run his russian ass down an alley and up a fire escape. You just climbed up the fire escape before the dogs grabbed your leg. You climb to the top of the fire escape. You kick the door open. The cops now know that you are inside the building. The cops decide to get a swat team in. There is only two ways out of the building. back down the fire escape where the dogs are or through the front door where the swat team is about to enter. So you run into the bedroom and hide inside the wardrobe. The swat team check the house but they cant find you anywhere. They decide to give up and they leave the house. The dogs are back in the black van. You climb down the fire escape and run back onto the street. The cops are no longer looking for you. Voila, you losed the cops all because you heard them coming a mile away.