Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2007   #16
raidenraider200

raidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enough
if scans can be provided then I'll happily host them on my site and give whoever provides them full credit for them.
raidenraider200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #17
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Ground Zero won't be in the game, Neither will 9/11, But the war on terror is going to be referenced, i think I read that somewhere. O.O
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #18
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Patient
Ground Zero won't be in the game, Neither will 9/11, But the war on terror is going to be referenced, i think I read that somewhere. O.O
WKTT Radio will have references to them.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #19
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
How can there be a war on terror without referencing 9/11
Old 07-17-2007   #20
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
There was a war with australia, how do you explain that, its an alternate universe, i doesn't need explination, sorry to spoil you
Old 07-17-2007   #21
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
- the A.I. of the pedestrians are much, much more life like. for example, if you stare at someone for to long, they'll ask you what you're looking at, in a not so very nice way.
that sounds so fucking awsome.

i thought i read some where, in one of the 122 previews, that there would be a reference to the war on terror as well.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #22
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
the A.I. of the pedestrians are much, much more life like. for example, if you stare at someone for to long, they'll ask you what you're looking at, in a not so very nice way.

guess we have reason to kill them now.
Old 07-17-2007   #23
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
hmm the new cop things sounds downright awesome. sounds alot more realistic. i mean you could kill someone and run away from the scene and noone would suspect you if they havent seen you do it...
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #24
Moderate Airbender

Cool, I guess.
Old 07-17-2007   #25
lilduffelbagboy

lilduffelbagboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by comics22
hmm the new cop things sounds downright awesome. sounds alot more realistic. i mean you could kill someone and run away from the scene and noone would suspect you if they havent seen you do it...
yea tony that's what i meant
lilduffelbagboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007   #26
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok
that sounds so fucking awsome.
Games have been doing that since the 32 bit days..
Old 07-18-2007   #27
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
I like the sound of this wanted level system.
Old 07-18-2007   #28
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
You can give credits to jester210 from GTAForums for the scans, so here they are... (tiny at the moment though)

For those who can't see the thumbnails:

Page-1
Page-2
Page-3
Page-4
Page-5

Edit: More new details...

- The demo was 45 minute long.
- During the demo, Jacob's wares include a 9mm, shotgun, SMG and micro SMG.
- At TW@ cafe, using a "pretty convincing" looking web browser, Niko visits the Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster website and uploads his CV at there.
- The details, that the reporters could hold from the CV, were, (i) Niko was on the "Balkan Peace Force", (ii) He is proficient in swimming, shooting and boxing.
- You'll be able to reach "Statue of Happiness" either via boat or by swimming out to it.
- Comet is confirmed. As Niko steals a black one to drive to Humboldt Riverview Point, during the demo.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 07-18-2007 at 05:04 PM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007   #29
Enemyinsurgent
dɒmɪneɪ

Enemyinsurgent is an unknown quantity at this point
Balkan Peace Force? Well that's cool that Niko is already a good swimmer/boxer/marksmen. Maybe we won't have that many RPG elements.

Enemyinsurgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007   #30
smooth
Molotov
Amateur Member

smooth is an unknown quantity at this point
Is that a new screenshot on the first page?

Edit: Oh wait it's full of new screenshots.