Join Date: May 2007
Ground Zero won't be in the game, Neither will 9/11, But the war on terror is going to be referenced, i think I read that somewhere. O.O
Join Date: Apr 2007
There was a war with australia, how do you explain that, its an alternate universe, i doesn't need explination, sorry to spoil you
Oh please, no.
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Slow Death, CA
i thought i read some where, in one of the 122 previews, that there would be a reference to the war on terror as well.
Join Date: Apr 2007
the A.I. of the pedestrians are much, much more life like. for example, if you stare at someone for to long, they'll ask you what you're looking at, in a not so very nice way.
guess we have reason to kill them now.
Do the Testris shuffle!
Join Date: Jul 2006
hmm the new cop things sounds downright awesome. sounds alot more realistic. i mean you could kill someone and run away from the scene and noone would suspect you if they havent seen you do it...
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Southern Nigga on the Come Up
Join Date: Aug 2004
You can give credits to jester210 from GTAForums for the scans, so here they are... (tiny at the moment though)
For those who can't see the thumbnails:
Edit: More new details...
- The demo was 45 minute long.
- During the demo, Jacob's wares include a 9mm, shotgun, SMG and micro SMG.
- At TW@ cafe, using a "pretty convincing" looking web browser, Niko visits the Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster website and uploads his CV at there.
- The details, that the reporters could hold from the CV, were, (i) Niko was on the "Balkan Peace Force", (ii) He is proficient in swimming, shooting and boxing.
- You'll be able to reach "Statue of Happiness" either via boat or by swimming out to it.
- Comet is confirmed. As Niko steals a black one to drive to Humboldt Riverview Point, during the demo.
Last edited by Asif; 07-18-2007 at 04:04 PM..
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Vancouver, Brtish Columbia, Canada
Balkan Peace Force? Well that's cool that Niko is already a good swimmer/boxer/marksmen. Maybe we won't have that many RPG elements.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|