Old 07-14-2007   #1
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs down GTA IV cheats

What cheats do you want in IV, answer here my friend, only I you want to cheat(minyical laghing).
AvatarMike17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #2
smooth
Molotov
Amateur Member

smooth is an unknown quantity at this point
givemeapcversion
Old 07-14-2007   #3
iJumpBorders
Banned
Banned

iJumpBorders is on a distinguished roadiJumpBorders is on a distinguished road
None.
iJumpBorders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #4
CaveManta
CJ's Unknown Brother

CaveManta is an unknown quantity at this point
I want uhh.. fishflap, mushroom cloud explosion vortex spawning- I think there was already a topic on this, right>
Old 07-14-2007   #5
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
A transporter cheat , anywhere on the map , like a CIA project Niko un-locks ( like in Star-Trek ) beam me away! Scottie
Old 07-14-2007   #6
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
I dare say R* will give us the usual plethora of cheats, they want us to have fun instead of being restricted to the default gameplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smooth
givemeapcversion
Should technically be classed as spam for being a 1 worded post, but i find it quite humorous.

But...
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJumpBorders
None.
iJumpBorders yours is a negative to the thread topic, plus you don't give any explanation of your opinion.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 07-14-2007 at 04:46 PM..
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #7
Enemyinsurgent
dɒmɪneɪ

Enemyinsurgent is an unknown quantity at this point
I just want all the old cheats. Really I wanna a no cop cheat. Those damn cops. But I'll start cheating when I finish the game without cheating.

Enemyinsurgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #8
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemyinsurgent
I just want all the old cheats. Really I wanna a no cop cheat. Those damn cops. But I'll start cheating when I finish the game without cheating.
Same here ,imo. I still want a transporter cheat.Maybe an invisable cheat. Niko could un-lock it in a mission.

tbh....i just want the ole stand byes , an a few new ones.
Old 07-14-2007   #9
CaveManta
CJ's Unknown Brother

CaveManta is an unknown quantity at this point
I want to see the ultra voilence cheat again, it was one of the finniest cheats on GTA III.. Nothing like shooting peoples' legs off or blowing them up with the rocket launcher.

What about a nice camera angle cheat where you can play in first person even outside of vehicles, and with the classic top down GTA camera angle like in GTA III, too.
Old 07-14-2007   #10
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaveManta
I want to see the ultra voilence cheat again, it was one of the finniest cheats on GTA III.. Nothing like shooting peoples' legs off or blowing them up with the rocket launcher.

What about a nice camera angle cheat where you can play in first person even outside of vehicles, and with the classic top down GTA camera angle like in GTA III, too.
I loved the ultra violence cheat! I really hope they put it in the game again. The first person camera cheat sounds really interesting too. I myself would like to see the character morphing cheats return.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #11
RyanEmerica13
The Dude, dude

RyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished roadRyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished road
Weapon Cheats! Im guessing if the weapons will be like in GTA 3. Only 1 set of weapons, basic ones. Or like all the others, have 3 different levels, Thug, Professional, Nutter.
Old 07-14-2007   #12
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
Skin cheats would be good. like in the tony hawk series, you could unlock other characters that you could pay as. i know there are mods but you cant mod a console as yet.

it would be pretty fun to play as wolverine or batman
Old 07-14-2007   #13
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
I really, really, loved the cheat from SA where you punch people and they fly 50 feet, and the cheat where you bump into a car and it just floats away, absolutly HILARUS!
AvatarMike17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #14
FG
CJ would be so proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammsbro
Skin cheats would be good. like in the tony hawk series, you could unlock other characters that you could pay as. i know there are mods but you cant mod a console as yet.

it would be pretty fun to play as wolverine or batman
batman !!! hows about superman , Niko could break in to CIA skunkworks , steal a pill that could make him fly...with a bullet proof cheatcode.
Old 07-14-2007   #15
RyanEmerica13
The Dude, dude

RyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished roadRyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished road
Oh and the one where you car is like a plane and flies like one. Love that one!