Old 07-13-2007   #1
numba1kkilla_oj
"u kno what a hassa is"
Amateur Member

numba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished roadnumba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished road
GTA IV CRAZY

how crazy have u gone over GTA IV

well a while back when there was no news coming through i was desperate for somthing, i was sitting at my computer into the early hours of the morning clicking refresh on gtagaming.com lol, well now im satisfied because of E3 mainly and all the magazine preveiws that have been coming through, now when i think of it i was crazy and i was wondering if anyone else had the same problem

so share your problems you have or have had, wether it's GTA IV or SA, it doesn't matter what game it was we want to hear it, remember the first step is admitting u have a problem...

Last edited by numba1kkilla_oj; 07-14-2007 at 05:38 AM..
numba1kkilla_oj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #2
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
hahaha, man I hear you.

At one point, I was imagining different scenario's about the game and writing them down. I made a thread about it a while ago."1 year from now" I think I called it. Where you would pretend you have the game already and you tell the crazy adventure's you had. Yeah, I look back and say it was somewhat childish, but then again, im still doing it:S(just adding to it with all the new info).
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #3
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
These two weeks have been fast with news. I doubt if more news to come in this mid-July.
You can expect all the internet previews (from IGN, Kikizo, Gamespot etc.) to come along at the end of this month, with the digital version of the recent screenshots, also brand new screenshots, and may be a footage from the game.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #4
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio
hahaha, man I hear you.

At one point, I was imagining different scenario's about the game and writing them down. I made a thread about it a while ago."1 year from now" I think I called it. Where you would pretend you have the game already and you tell the crazy adventure's you had. Yeah, I look back and say it was somewhat childish, but then again, im still doing it:S(just adding to it with all the new info).
I Remember when we had that thread for SA.

anyway, since this thread's about craziness for IV, I guess I'll chime in....

Plan.
Labor Day - Preorder game
Oct 16 - go to EB where i had preordered and lounge in parking lot until the store opens.
get game. go back to school. fall sick. play gta
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #5
waggy44
Woop Woop

waggy44 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm so crazy about it, I won't eat my dinner unless it's shaped like Nikos' face

i neeeed to preorder my copy but aint sure which of the UK sites get it to you a day early.
Was it not Play.com? hmmmm.

waggy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #6
numba1kkilla_oj
"u kno what a hassa is"
Amateur Member

numba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished roadnumba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished road
did i mention it was a daily thing, yeah it was 2 things that stopped me, one was all the previews and info about IV after the silence, the other was asif banning me for necroposting, he said something like 1 day won't be long for me, then i thought of it i was like man im on everyday clicking refresh, thank you asif, but im still on these days only im satisfied with the amount of news that has came through, although i don't know how long i can wait before i go crazy again

anyway bfett21, dont mind the title, tell us about your san andreas craze, same to anyone else out there, lol this is like those meetings for people who want to quit drugs only we won't EVER quit GTA will we, i know i won't

Last edited by numba1kkilla_oj; 07-14-2007 at 05:41 AM..
numba1kkilla_oj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #7
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Been trying to figure out when the third trailer comes out, and I think that it will come out somewhere in september, don't you think the same.
AvatarMike17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #8
numba1kkilla_oj
"u kno what a hassa is"
Amateur Member

yeah it should come out some time around september but im starting to think it wont reveal anything new, but it should show how the new features work and stuff, and im thinking it will be more of a hype-builder
Old 07-14-2007   #9
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by numba1kkilla_oj
yeah it should come out some time around september but im starting to think it wont reveal anything new, but it should show how the new features work and stuff, and im thinking it will be more of a hype-builder
your right, but it will definitly go more inside the game, even the story line.
Old 07-14-2007   #10
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
I'm not. I have a lot of other stuff to do. I forget about GTAIV from time to time... But the summer goes by FAST when you don't obsess over a game.

I wanted san andreas a lot more because it was a big step..but now I'm like whatever. I've grown so I'm doing much more stuff now of days.

I don't know GTAIV doesn't seem TOO exciting to me, anyone know what I mean ? It just seems different you know.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #11
Moderate Airbender

same here man, just do it when im bored
Old 07-14-2007   #12
iJumpBorders
Banned
Banned

iJumpBorders is on a distinguished roadiJumpBorders is on a distinguished road
I'm not really IV crazy, just awaiting the release, not watching/reading up on it at all really, I want to be totally blown away.
iJumpBorders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #13
numba1kkilla_oj
"u kno what a hassa is"
Amateur Member

yeah well, u guys are probably getting old for this kinda stuff, im in my mid-teens i been sick the other week, and its school holidays, and sick on school holidays means stay home alot and its true, now im better i been goin out a bit more and maybe that adds to why im not on as often as before, btw it's winter here in case u americans are thinkin wtf he sick in summer
Old 07-14-2007   #14
RyanEmerica13
The Dude, dude

RyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished roadRyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished road
IM gonna go cancel my Halo 3 preorder and put all that money into my GTA 4. Then I will be able to save up for my PS3.
Old 07-14-2007   #15
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
im in my mid twenties. i fit the demographic.

frankly for all purposes it's just a game
im just looking forward to it really

however, Bioshock right now is higher up on my list...
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote