Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2007   #1
udaman
Banned
Banned

udaman is infamous around these partsudaman is infamous around these parts
Smile inside car view

did anyone else here in gta iv they have inside car view were you can see the gauges look into the mirror and see the radio at least that what i read sorr f this old
Old 07-14-2007   #2
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, it's kinda old. There's a scene in the 2nd trailer that shows the behind the wheel view and Niko's windshield getting shot while in that view.

Old 07-14-2007   #3
udaman
Banned
Banned

yea but that was just in the trailer will you actually be able to use it in the game
Old 07-14-2007   #4
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, that looked pretty awsome.
Old 07-14-2007   #5
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
udaman might i suggest that instead of making a new thread about stuff that has already been discussed, that you should, as you already have done, post in the GTA IV Wishlist Thread.

Thank you.
Old 07-14-2007   #6
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Udaman, try to have one theard about cars and there features, but try not to create 3, because it just wastes space, and when you want to make a new thread, change the toplc, ok, thanks.
Old 07-14-2007   #7
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton
Udaman, try to have one theard about cars and there features, but try not to create 3, because it just wastes space, and when you want to make a new thread, change the toplc, ok, thanks.
Don't act like your staff tony...
Old 07-14-2007   #8
udaman
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
Don't act like your staff tony...
thank you
Old 07-14-2007   #9
udaman
Banned
Banned

just trying to givesome ideas if i put it in the wishlist they would start talking about other stuff
Old 07-14-2007   #10
Moderate Airbender

sorry clansman, i forget my athorita (athority)

you can tell him about double posting, ok clansman
Old 07-14-2007   #11
Wicked Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton
you can tell him about double posting, ok clansman
You just did...

Maybe the both of you will get around to reading the rules, which coincidently has been posted for incidents by both of you recently.

/Back on topic from here please.
Old 07-14-2007   #12
Moderate Airbender

I have, I was just trying to help, it's not my job, but I want to be better than me a week ago, and I know you know what I mean.

Ohh, and how will we be changing radio stations, with the d pad, or L1, and when we go under tunnels and bridges, will we hear static, like in real life

Last edited by AvatarMike17; 07-14-2007 at 03:36 PM..
Old 07-14-2007   #13
udaman
Banned
Banned

ok i read it thanks now you said back on topic so would be cool to have convertibles that have working tops
Old 07-14-2007   #14
udaman
Banned
Banned

and inside car view
Old 07-14-2007   #15
Moderate Airbender

Yeah, I guess a convertable is an ok idea, just not very estatic about it. mabey if they would show us one, eh, it would be fun.
Closed Thread