Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2007   #61
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
We all can't wait, just 3 more monthes to this date.

congrats on 2500 Rylo.
AvatarMike17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #62
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
A couple tips that might increase your chances of getting on

1. WRITE A SCRIPT. Don't just call and blather on--plan what you're going to say and how you're going to say it. Write down a script and make sure it's actually funny first.

2. REHEARSE. Read your script out loud a few times to get your pacing and breathing down. Dead air is the enemy--you don't want long pauses of total silence.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #63
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
has ne 1 called it yet??
Glanerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #64
smooth
Molotov
Amateur Member

smooth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glanerd
has ne 1 called it yet??
Yeah, but I haven't seen anyone call that was actually funny. (Not implying I could do better)
smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007   #65
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
i just called and told them that the problem with Liberty city, america, my health and liberals is those damn firemen, or as i call em Fire opressors, and then i went on about how god made fire so let it burn! and how annoying they are comming down my street blaring the siren waking me up at 4 in the afternoon and then arresting me because everyone left the building but i stayed to watch it burn.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007   #66
+O<)(<<A>>)(>O+
Newbie Member

+O<)(<<A>>)(>O+ is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

Hey, I need help. I've tried calling the number many times, yet each time, I get hold of some random person. I tried putting a one before the number I called, I tried different area codes for New York, I tried everything. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help me?

I'll even describe what happens:

I enter the number (212-360-2368) in, it rings for awhile, either some random girl picks up, or it says this person is not available - you can leave a message. And, that's it. Every time, it's like that.

Edit - I even called in a couple times and left my message, I'm so dumb. Now, this random person has funny messages. I put work into those.

Last edited by +O<)(<<A>>)(>O+; 07-19-2007 at 12:01 AM..
+O<)(<<A>>)(>O+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007   #67
+O<)(<<A>>)(>O+
Newbie Member

Hello?
Old 07-19-2007   #68
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
use the edit button.
i don't know what to tell you, its not like any of us own the phone line.
just check the number again and call
dial the 1 before you call
1-212-360-2368 and then press 1.

and if you it doesn't take you to WKTT then your fucked my friend.
Old 07-20-2007   #69
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
I called and complained about gay rights in Liberty City and questioned "Is it such a problem that I walk around with my pants off"??
BigMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #70
+O<)(<<A>>)(>O+
Newbie Member

Angry

Nope, still doesn't work. Fuck everything, why don't I just kill myself?
Old 08-01-2007   #71
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
did you try using a 1 before the 212?
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #72
abacacus

abacacus is an unknown quantity at this point
calling in tommorow.
\must rant on the war!
abacacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007   #73
+O<)(<<A>>)(>O+
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21
did you try using a 1 before the 212?
Yes, more than once. I wish someone could help me...
Old 08-02-2007   #74
Havok
Oh please, no.

seriously.
let it go.
how are we supposed to help you.
we can help you move on but we can't help you in any other way.
try using a different phone
maybe thats it.
Old 08-03-2007   #75
euromann
Newbie Member

euromann is an unknown quantity at this point
Is anyone under eighteen going to try this? Lol
euromann is offline   Reply With Quote