Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2007   #16
Deej
Special Someone

Deej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished road
Maybe have an alarm clock on your phone? So when you goto sleep your phone wakes you up at the time you want.

Or maybe when your sleeping you get interupted by phone calls saying "Niko, Remember you've got ot be at Star Junction at 7:00" or something along those lines.

Opens up heaps of things.
Deej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #17
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
It was stated that there was an alarm on Niko's phone in the newest demo, His alarm goes off just after he buy's the suit I believe, So that could certainly be a possibilty.
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #18
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Like somebody else said, I think they would take a Vice City approach to eating, just go into the marker if your health is low and you will eat to give you more health. Or maybe they could do it like they did in Saints Row, where you could keep burgers and eat them at certain times when your energy was low. But maybe this time it would be somewhat different because they are taking a new approach to storing things.

About the sleeping, I would like to see what they did with Bully, not necissarily the same thing but just go to sleep and you can wake up 6 hours later not the next day. Maybe having multiple safehouses with beds so that you can go to various places to go to sleep instead of just one place.

Just a couple of things that I just thought about..
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #19
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Patient
It was stated that there was an alarm on Niko's phone in the newest demo, His alarm goes off just after he buy's the suit I believe, So that could certainly be a possibilty.

As this preview states, his phone will have...
- Contact list
- A daily calendar & organizer (you can choose when and for whom you will do a mission)
- Text messaging
- Camera
- Multiplayer option

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #20
lilduffelbagboy

lilduffelbagboy is an unknown quantity at this point
man knowin r* they probably keep tha food system like san andreas
lilduffelbagboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #21
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilduffelbagboy
man knowin r* they probably keep tha food system like san andreas
I don't think that they will have the exact same food system as San Andreas. I think a Vice City approach to the food system is good enough, when you're low on health just go to a nearby hotdog stand or something else to gain health from eating.
Old 07-16-2007   #22
Lucky
That Guy

Lucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of light
I don't think they will use a identicle system for eating, perhaps simillar however. Sleeping I supposed will ressemble the system they used from Bully (you find a bed and re-energize, gain health and time advances).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
There's loads of other fish in the sea. Stay out of the whales. Fucking fatties.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #23
swallowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I don't think they will use a identicle system for eating, perhaps simillar however. Sleeping I supposed will ressemble the system they used from Bully (you find a bed and re-energize, gain health and time advances).

There could be multiple ways to regain health though I guess there were several ways in Bully like Sleeping (as you already said) and Buying drinks from a soda machine, and of course making out with girls.
Old 07-16-2007   #24
lilduffelbagboy

lilduffelbagboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by swallowed
There could be multiple ways to regain health though I guess there were several ways in Bully like Sleeping (as you already said) and Buying drinks from a soda machine, and of course making out with girls.
more hot coffee anyone
lilduffelbagboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #25
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
i hope its not like the bully system of sleeping where you automatically crash at 2:30, it would be pretty cool if your aim and how far you see falter if your really tired. and then you have to go home and sleep.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #26
swallowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok
i hope its not like the bully system of sleeping where you automatically crash at 2:30, it would be pretty cool if your aim and how far you see falter if your really tired. and then you have to go home and sleep.
You probably won't need to go to sleep at a certain time. It doesn't have to be EXACTLY like the Bully System, but I think I said in another thread, maybe if you are low on health, you could go to a nearby Safehouse and if there is a bed inside you can fall asleep in it anytime to regain health.