Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2007   #16
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Shouldn't have slept in so late today, some cool new info
Old 07-12-2007   #17
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
cool new info indeed
AvatarMike17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #18
Comrade Voyager
Vagabond
Newbie Member

Comrade Voyager is an unknown quantity at this point
It looks like weapon selection and holding is still the same. He said he "scrolled until he got to the shotgun" and I doubt he carried a bag with him into the office. Kind of disappointing actually, I was hoping for a more realistic way of holding guns. Guess the duffel bag is for something else.
Comrade Voyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #19
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
wonder if we will still have Heavy weaponary
Old 07-12-2007   #20
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Missed a few details there:

- When purchasing clothes, you have to choose the items from the shelf individually.

- The default camera view when driving rests around the left-hand side of the car above the road.

- Multiplayer is accessed via your mobile phone.
Old 07-12-2007   #21
Moderate Airbender

whoa, two words, Kick Ass!
Old 07-12-2007   #22
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Thanks Slim, I am adding them on the main page.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #23
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

No! I just did!

Also something I added in there, I just thought of. Niko's cellphone really seems to control a lot of the game, perhaps (once again this speculation) it's used as the game's pause menu, similarly to Bond's watch in Goldeneye: 007.
Old 07-12-2007   #24
RyanEmerica13
The Dude, dude

RyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished roadRyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished road
The thing with the clothes that Slim posted is what Ive wanted. I got so sick and tired of having to try every thing on to see what it looked like. All this info is awesome! The seven star thing was most likely a typo.
Old 07-12-2007   #25
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

Pivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura about
Mmmm, new details = sex. Can't wait till we see some in-game action, or even just some nice screenshots/videos.

Well, time to watch GS's E3 Live Coverage for the 2nd day in a row .
Old 07-12-2007   #26
btjs
Newbie Member

btjs is an unknown quantity at this point
Wild stuff. I am personally not looking fwd to having to shoot my way down many flights of cramped, narrow stairs in an office building in that Goldberg mission. Well, no, I am, I am, but I would like to think there's another way out of that firefight. I would just end up being a dumbass and going for the windows and doing a belly flop like you could potentially get away with in an older GTA, but surely can't anymore.

I guess jumping for that chopper wouldn't work either. But would look cool.
btjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #27
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Notice love-meet.net on the page-8 screenshot.

Last edited by Asif; 07-13-2007 at 01:49 AM..
Old 07-13-2007   #28
lilduffelbagboy

lilduffelbagboy is an unknown quantity at this point
yea it'll be tight if u could find girlfriends on that website at tha internet cafe but instead of gettin upgrades by gettin 100% in tha relationship u can use her to steal money or items from her jobs hell if she a cashier at a bank u could u her to rob it
lilduffelbagboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #29
Asif
Moderator =)

I've done Whois-ing of that website. Apparently it belongs to someone other than R*.

Old 07-14-2007   #30
lilduffelbagboy

lilduffelbagboy is an unknown quantity at this point
i tried to get on tha site but it not a fake website like from tha ol GTAs so it probably an ingame website u can get on at tha TW@ internet cafe
lilduffelbagboy is offline   Reply With Quote