Old 07-14-2007   #1
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb swiming?

Will we be able to swim, if not, will we be able to purchase something like a life vest, giving us temperary swiming abilities, who knows, you take a guess.
AvatarMike17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #2
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
I'm pretty sure you'll beable to swim.. cause theres quite abit of harbors around the city.. so I dont see why you wouldn't beable to imo..

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #3
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Swimming will be there, it's been hinted by few previews.

Preview from Offical Brazil Xbox 360 magazine
(Don't post in there, they are already quite old)

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #4
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
swiming in the east river ahhh ew. Hey wait, do we know if they will even name the rivers
Old 07-14-2007   #5
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
The swimming feature just got better in each GTA, so i dont think they would have left it out in IV, too important now.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #6
Moderate Airbender

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
The swimming feature just got better in each GTA, so i dont think they would have left it out in IV, too important now.
what do you mean got better?
Old 07-14-2007   #7
numba1kkilla_oj
"u kno what a hassa is"
Amateur Member

numba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished roadnumba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished road
yeah u should be able to swim, if not then alot of people will be pissed, i hated in vice city how the water was all clear just waiting for someone to come for a swim and when u drop in u die
Old 07-14-2007   #8
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton
what do you mean got better?
I just mean that R* started to include it from SA then VCS, when you couldn't in VC.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #9
Moderate Airbender

Ohhhhhh, yeah your right, i thought you ment swiming wise, finially swimin in LC.
Old 07-14-2007   #10
iJumpBorders
Banned
Banned

iJumpBorders is on a distinguished roadiJumpBorders is on a distinguished road
Thats good, I'm glad they're not taking a step back with stuff like that.
iJumpBorders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #11
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, that'd suck. I remember playing some VC/III as a break from SA, really annoying trying to get into boats. Which I hope they have in IV so we can do some crazy boat battles in this east river or whatever.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #12
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
This has actually been asked a few times now, YES It has been confirmed, just look around, I'm sure you'll find another thread about it somewhere.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #13
numba1kkilla_oj
"u kno what a hassa is"
Amateur Member

numba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished roadnumba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Yeah, that'd suck. I remember playing some VC/III as a break from SA, really annoying trying to get into boats. Which I hope they have in IV so we can do some crazy boat battles in this east river or whatever.
yeah thats what i was meaning to say, i played vice city as a break from san andreas
Old 07-15-2007   #14
UnleadedPenguin

UnleadedPenguin is an unknown quantity at this point
As with any major city, I'm guessing that the waters around Liberty ain't gonna be too clean... so I think you should be able to swim in-game, but Niko will emerge covered in sewage and used condoms with a few hypodermics sticking out of him... then a couple of days later he'll die from e-coli or something.

If they're going for realistic, that is.
Old 07-15-2007   #15
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
The e-coli thing is going a bit far... but I like the covered in sewage part. Then, try walking into a bank or something and watch as he gets thrown out or something. heh
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote