Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2007   #1
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Games Into Films

What games would you like to see made into films? I'd love to see the Half Life games made into a film. Yours?
Macey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007   #2
CaveManta
CJ's Unknown Brother

CaveManta is an unknown quantity at this point
System Shock! It has an awesome storyline and stuff.
Old 07-15-2007   #3
Follow
Forget It

Follow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura about
Hitman, but it is so ^^
Not to sure about the guy who's playing Agent 47 though, will have to wait and see.
Follow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Metal Gear Solid, preferably Directed by Michael Mann as only him and his techniques and details to shootouts could make it great screenwise.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007   #5
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Duke Nukem. I've heard a movie will be made on it, but not sure.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007   #6
Japisee
Veteran Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
Tetris.
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007   #7
CaveManta
CJ's Unknown Brother

CaveManta is an unknown quantity at this point
How about the actual games of Silent Hill? (Rather than some weird parody)
Old 07-15-2007   #8
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Perfect Dark Zero
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007   #9
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Manhunt. Such an awesome game which has the perfect storyline/scene to be made into a film.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007   #10
Blazer

Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Gears Of War is going to be a pretty sweet movie.
Old 07-15-2007   #11
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Follow
Hitman, but it is so ^^
Not to sure about the guy who's playing Agent 47 though, will have to wait and see.
The movie is a romance. It's ruined.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic
Manhunt. Such an awesome game which has the perfect storyline/scene to be made into a film.
They'll choose someone stupid, throw in a chick the main character wants to bone and ruin the whole movie.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007   #12
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
How about the actual games of Silent Hill? (Rather than some weird parody)
That movie wasn't that bad. I actually thought it was one of the better videogame movies. Of course I never played any of the silent hill games, so I can not judge it from that perspective.

Anyways I say God of War, and Splinter Cell.
Old 07-15-2007   #13
CaliMex
Call me CMX for short.

CaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished road
I say Warcraft, Starcraft and I second God of War. Regardless of what game is made into a movie it's always the writer, director or any other person who can screw up the movie that may or will screw it up.

I also thought Silent Hill was good but I will confess, I've only played the first Silent Hill game only once, I think (lol).
Old 07-15-2007   #14
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Well they ARE making a Warcraft movie.

Well, perhaps a Gears movie would be cool. And perhaps a Devil May Cry and a Kane & Lynch movie. And Mass Effect, and assassins creed... gta...
Old 07-15-2007   #15
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Any of the Call of Duties
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote