Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2007   #16
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Haha, worrying if some people are too sensitive about the cold war and refusing to play as a Russian. :p
Most people playing IV have only heard of the cold war from school books, but good point Asif

edit: oh...thanks for the info.

Last edited by FG; 07-11-2007 at 04:19 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #17
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
Multiplayer in a city this big sounds fun. I hope they have it split screen so you don't have to stay in the same area as the other player as in SA.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #18
SEIZE91
Newbie Member

SEIZE91 is an unknown quantity at this point
did ya'll notice dat it said da episodic content will only b 4 xbox 360....read it, itz n da 1st paragraph
SEIZE91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #19
Noob4Life

Noob4Life is an unknown quantity at this point
Online sounds awesome but I hope it's not like saints row multiplayer lol I hated that on multiplayer
Noob4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #20
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMeR_123
Multiplayer in a city this big sounds fun. I hope they have it split screen so you don't have to stay in the same area as the other player as in SA.
That's what i have been saying for the last few months.
Imagine the posibilities
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #21
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEIZE91
did ya'll notice dat it said da episodic content will only b 4 xbox 360....read it, itz n da 1st paragraph
you sir fail in grammar

it's y'all for one. please, I assume you have an education please use it and not let GTA fans look like wanna-be gangstas.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #22
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21
you sir fail in grammar

it's y'all for one. please, I assume you have an education please use it and not let GTA fans look like wanna-be gangstas.
Yeah , you took the words right out of my mouth agreed!!!I think ST hit the nail tbh...we all pretty much new he was Russian, it was so plain to see.
Old 07-11-2007   #23
cox
Certified Tester

cox is an unknown quantity at this point
Wait, wait. Didn't R* already say specifically that Niko is Eastern European, but not Russian?
Old 07-11-2007   #24
numba1kkilla_oj
"u kno what a hassa is"
Amateur Member

numba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished roadnumba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished road
yeah it was kinda obvius he was russian anyway but its big news cause it just got confirmed
numba1kkilla_oj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #25
SEIZE91
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21
you sir fail in grammar

LOOK N UR INBOX!....I LEFT U A MESSAGE....READ IT!
Old 07-12-2007   #26
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Bfett21 will read your message when he logs in next time,
And, Bfett21 and SEIZE91, don't post anything irrelevant to topic anymore. 1st verbal warning for you both.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #27
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivar87
Just to clear this up, you get the basically same accent from other countries too. Russia isn't the only country which has russian as it's mothertongue, for pete's sake.
Thank you so much for clearing this up for me. It's just I happen to have a close friend who is russian, and instantly recognised the accent, and for me, there was never any doubt... but I was unaware that entirely different countries had the same accent. I'll remember that.

Quote:
GTA IV will feature a multiplayer mode on Xbox LIVE that will match the drama and intensity of Niko’s solo mission. That’s all we’re allowed to reveal at this stage…
That to me, sounds like co-op missions.
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #28
SEIZE91
Newbie Member

it really do, hope dere not like Saints Row's....dey waz iight but get borin afta a while.
Old 07-12-2007   #29
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Speaking of Russian, even though it's modern day, do you wonder if they will include Elis Island, mabey even Govenors Island, since they do include Liberty Island.
AvatarMike17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #30
numba1kkilla_oj
"u kno what a hassa is"
Amateur Member

numba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished roadnumba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished road
any news that he is an ILLEGAL immigrant, alot of people have just assumed that he is